FOURTY-THREE

"Go!" He yelled, shoving her into Eleven, pushing her on the ground. "Go and take your friends!" He yelled, she nodded and got herself up, looping her arm underneath els arm armpit

  a blood curling scream erupted. 

Billy stood there, the claw pressed into the side of his hands, the two girls watched in fear, frozen still as they watched blood trickle down. He stood with his feet planted, trying to push the mind flayer away from the girls.

Two arms pulled away from the body and slashed and gripped into both sides of him, causing the boy to stop screaming and feel the pain on both sides of his body, blood pouring from his shirt and two more claws gripping his sides, forcing the claw from his hands away as the boy, falling to his knees.

Everyone watched carefully, the group upstairs watching over the balcony's, Max and Mike watched from behind, the ginger watched in horror and had tears that begged to fall meanwhile El and y/n were both frozen, forcing themselves to watch.

The hand pulled back into the mind flayer's mouth, Billy kneeled with his hands clenchdd into fists above the fleshy arms, he lifted his chin up and yelled towards the mind flayer as if to say 'bring it on, bastard!'.

But the claw got the better of him.

It tore right into his chest, through where the lungs would be, pushing right through so Eleven, Max, Mike and y/n watched it leave his body. All of the arms letting go of him and everybody watched his body limply fall to the ground.

"WHATS HAPPENING?" the creature roared, y/n looked up, watching him shriek in pain, drunkenly falling side to side and into the balcony where Robin and Steve stood, junping away and everyone watched as the mind flayer tumble to the ground, finishing him.

y/n couldn't bare it at all. She stared at the body which had blood trickling down from his mouth, down to his chest where blood continued to spread from.

y/n couldn't even crawl over to thank Billy, thank him saving her life and using himself as a shield, her bone popped out of place and her leg bleeding out on the tiles, y/n watched as Max jogged over to her step-brother.

"Billy," she whispered, hovering over him as he could barely breath, his breathing hitched each time he inhaled.

"I-I'm so-sorry," he just about told Max, who looked down and watched as his breathing slowed down, y/n shifted her left elbow across the floor and moved to where he laid, sitting herself up and looked down to him, his eyes and switched to y/n for a second before they changed back towards Max once again, and his chest stopped moving.

"Billy, no, come on get up," Max told him, placing her hands against his shoulder, shaking them. "Billy, no," she added, her voice beginning to break, tears quickly welling up in her eyes. "Billy come on get up," she told him, y/n looked up to Max, she was desperate to get him up until Eleven touched her shoulder.

Max instantly let go of him and broke down into El's arms, the ginger girl held her hands towards her mouth, she fell into Eleven's grip in shock as the brunette held her close and stroked her hair.

y/n looked away from Billy and up towards Mike, who was currently looking down towards Billy but locked eyes with y/n, staring at the rim of tears in her eyes, pulling his eyes towards El as she looked away, her face dropping.

"It's okay, you're okay," the brunette whispered, she herself trying to hold back her tears, y/n turned away, sitting on her butt, facing towards the mind flayer, using her left arm to shove her hand through her hair.

"y/n! y/n are you okay?" Will questioned, skidding across the floor and pausing just before her, kneeling down and hugged her, her bone already being in constant pain only made it worse as he tightly hugged, making the bone bend and sting.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! you son of a bitch!" y/n cried, pushing him back, looking down to the bone and heard Lucas pause just behind Will, his shoes screeching underneath him as the two boys winced.

"Holy shit," Lucas announced as y/n turned back to Billy, Max still sobbing heavily into El. Lucas immediately stood up, Max noticed and climbed into his arms.

"My leg," y/n told Will, he gently pulled up the bottom on her jean. "the mind flayer ripped it open again," she told him, reaching forwards to take off the bandage off before crying out in pain.

"it'll do it, don't worry," He informed her, slidding down the bandage as the two watched the blood heavily pour down her shin and onto the floor.

"is everyone alright?" Nancy called, jogging towards the group of kids,  Johnathan, Steve and Robin just behind her.

"Obviously not," y/n responded, her collar bone aching.

"y/n's broken her collar bone and her leg's bleeding again," Will told Nancy, she loomed towards the girl, noticing her out of placed bone.

"Guys look!" Robin called, everybody looking up noticing the fire was beginning to crawl up a pole.

"Shit we gotta get outta here," Steve yelled, running towards y/n, she looked at him funny until he wrapped he wrapped his left arm under her legs and the other arm around her waist lifting her up bridal style.

"Police! Stay down! Stay-," an officer yelled from the second floor, group of five men with padded chest and large weapons spreaded out all noticing the fleshy molten creature dead on the floor and a large ladder of fire, not to mention the group of kids and dead body.

The police officers charged downstairs and ran towards the group of kids, they had a group of medics running just behind with a stretcher, only carrying one due to seeing Billy's body and not noticing both y/n's and El's bleeding led and y/n's broken collar bone.

"You kids get out of here this place its going to spread like hell," another officer ordered them, they listened, y/n being carried by Steve both heading up the escaltors first, Mike and El just behind, Johnathan and Will then Lucas, Max and Nancy after 5 minutes of trying to rip away a hysterical Max from her brother.