THIRTY-THREE

Nancy parked outside of the mall, the group noticing that cars were leaving the parking lot which meant that the movie Dustin was watching must've just finished and the mall was just about to close.

"Shit! We gotta hurry and get inside," y/n announced, dragging Will out just behind her, Nancy, Johnathan got out the car as Mike, Lucas, Y/n, Will, Eleven and Max trailed behind them.

The all ran inside, running over to the fire exit on the right, Nancy and Johnathan all guiding them through, running up the stairs and out of the movie theatre exit, they all ran out quietly, Mike now taking the lead, before y/n stopped him, pushing the group back after noticing the group of men dressed in black with large guns in their hands.

"What's wrong?" El whispered, y/n pointed towards the balcony.

"Men with guns, I think they're looking for Dustin," y/n replied, Els eyes widened as the two crawled over and heard one speak in another language towards the wallow talkie.

The girls watched as the men all turned to the Burger King bar, guns held up, y/n looked towards the red car with a fence wrapped around it, she poked at el, grabbing her attention as she pointed to the car, El furrowed her brows, glaring back at y/n who then circled her fingers, el nodded.

The brunette guarded y/n back, she crawled over to where the rest of the group were, watching as el stood up, positioning her hand out and clenched the fingertips, the teenagers listening to the loud sound of a car being thrown across the room along with men's cry out for help.

The kids all got up and ran over to the balcony, looking over the edge and down to see Dustin standing on the bottom floor, behind the counter with Steve and his coworker in their uniforms and Erica, Lucas' younger sister.

Y/n was first to run down the escalator stairs, Mike, El and Max just behind her.

"Y/n!" Dustin called out, y/n being first to run and envelope him in a large hug, he hugged back tightly, looking over to Eleven with a giggle.

"You flung that thing like a hot wheel!" He laughed, pulling away from y/n and hugged Mike and El, pulling away and hugged Will.

"Lucas?" The girl called out to her brother, with a confused emotion written across her face, but to mention the matching resemblance in Lucas'.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, she let go of her confused expression, pointing over to Steve, his co-worker and Dustin.

"Ask them it's their fault," she announced, crossing her arms, y/n looked over to Steve who had a swollen eye and dried up blood down his chin.

"True yeah. Totally true, absolutely our fault," he agreed, placing his hands in his hips.

"I don't understand what happened to that car," the girl questioned, turning her head to look back at the flipped red car.

"El has superpowers," Dustin said simply, her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry?" She asked.

"She threw it with her mind, come on catch up," Steve whipped his hand out towards his college in frustration.

"That's el?" Erica exclaimed, pointing to the brunette with blood at the top of her Cupid's bow.