NINE

y/n came back into the room to find the board game was abandoned to the side and max reassuring el who was in a state of shock, the teens looked at y/n once she returned.

"Are you okay?" Eleven quickly asked only for y/n to nod.

"Yeah, I'm alright," she responded as they girls nodded. "Sorry I rushed off, I got scared and needed some fresh air," she said and the girls agreed in understandment.

"Hey how about this," max started and stood up. "We ignore this whole game and pretend like nothing happened, until tomorrow, we can all stay round my house and figure out what's wrong with billy, okay?" Max said as y/n and el nodded towards each other, even though Max's tried cheering them up by blasting out music and dancing around - y/n felt insanely on edge.

Questions were constantly racing through her mind. what's wrong with Billy? How come I saw this void? Who was Billy talking to? How did I see what happened in that damn void!

Her eyes were still pried open when max and el had eventually fallen asleep, they were all inside of their pyjamas (y/n wore a two piece, heart dotted fabric with lace at the top of the chest and straps but cut at the middle).

Y/n slept in a sleeping bag on the ground whilst el and max both shared the bed easily, y/n closed her eyes but every time she did she'd get flashback of Billy's bright blue eyes.

How come I went into the void, what on earth does billys appearance have to do with anything here-?

The way y/n only had to touch eleven skin to fall into this dream and witness what was happening to Billy.

October 1984. Now-memories, Mind-flayer, Will being possessed. Mind flayer wanting y/n.

holy shit.

Y/n leapt over and grabbed her bag sitting up and grabbing her super-com straight out of the bag, she fiddled around with the buttons and pulled out the Ariel.

"Will," she spoke with a shaking voice. "Will, do you copy?" She asked, sitting up and stratched at her upper arm. "Will Byers do you copy?" She repeated, her breathing intensifying. "Byers, do you-"

"What is it," a voice answers back, he didn't sound tired, rather more alert and y/n furrowed her brows and realised it was her turn to speak.

"I, uh," she said and paused noticing max groaning at the loudness of the radio.

"Hellooo?" Will asked, his enthusiasm dropping away from his tongue. Y/n jumped to her feet and moved back out to the patio.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I just had to get out that room or max would've killed me if I woke her up," she said hearing no reply.

"That's fine, what did you want?" Will responded only for y/n to notice she had placed herself in a sticky situation.

"I was uh, wondering," she paused, looking around at the trees, coming up with words. "If you've played d&d with the boys yet, I was going to ask earlier but I forgot," she lied and smacked the top of the super-com against her forehead but paused listening to a response.

"I did set it up but we didn't play," he replied in a sad tone. "I'm thinking of playing with them tomorrow, you know I'm like forcing them to since they haven't got girlfriends to worry about anymore," he replied and they both closed their eyes to the bitter silence.

"Hey, I'm sure they'd want to play soon," y/n relaxed and allowed the static to fill her ears.

"Yeah me too," he said.

"How are you, are you okay?" She asked, sitting on the step of the cabin.

"Yeah I'm okay, I can't sleep, the floors wonky," he said only for y/n to giggle.

"Same, I let max and el sleep on the bed whilst I stayed on the floor," she replied.

"Are they staying at your house?" He asked as y/n started to rub her arms.

"No, me and max are staying around elevens," she replied hearing a faint 'oooh'.

"How's Sammie, she okay?" He asked, y/n quickly smiled.

"She's doing great, I've already told you she's crawling and yeah she's so adorable, she absolutely adores my room," she rambled.

"Please can I meet her soon, I don't think she remembers me," will replied only for y/n to give out a faint laugh.

"Yeah sure, maybe tomorrow you could," y/n suggested, the sound of static ran through her ear drums, fuzzing her mind and her leg bobbed on the step. "I'm bored," she announced.

"Me too," will responded earning another giggle off of y/n. "Do you want to meet up like right now?" He suggested, y/n looked down at her watch, 23:32pm.

"Are you crazy? It's almost midnight," she announced hearing will faintly laugh.

"True," he said before y/n smirked. "Wanna rant abou-"

"Will would you be quiet man!" Mike called from behind the super-com. Y/n could feel herself about to laugh but held it in only to be quiet.

"Will got caught," y/n responded.

"Yeah, yeah," he said and allowed the static to ring, y/n sat there, switching her legs over, feeling goosebumps rise up to her arm and leg, the cold wind gusting past her cheeks.

"Hey will, if you feel out of place or feel like your stuck in some situation, like you can't tell mike or Lucas or Dustin you can always tell me, i want to look out for you more since we're back to being best friends," she said and immediately cringed, she chewed at her bottom lip, pressing her hand against her temples, the static noise ringing.

"I will, in fact-"

"Will! Would you shut up talking to your girlfriend and go to bed!" Lucas then interrupted and y/n felt the heat rush to her cheeks, she just mentioned them being friends and Lucas ran into it as always and makes it plummet down hill.

"Sorry Lucas," she heard will say.

"Hey try radio me tomorrow yeah? Especially if d&d doesn't work out, you can hang out with me," she suggested.

"Yeah sure, thanks," he whispered and y/n just smiled and bit her lip.

"Alright, over and out," she announced, switching signals and pulling the Ariel down, turning the machine off, she stood up and headed back inside, feeling the warm atmosphere hug her legs as she shuffled back to else room groggily, noticing the light was on.

Y/n slowly crept closer seeing the light turn off from below the door, she opened the door seeing max and el at the window, they quickly turned back and jumped towards the bed.

"What's all this about?" Y/n whispered, putting her hands on her hips as she closed the door letting the girls to giggle and explain how they watched their whole conversation.

I fucking hate looking back at my previous books and just thinking what the fuck how do people enjoy this shit, and lord all mighty the fucking argument about the word panties, underwear, undies, knickers, for fucks sake I'm gonna sound like a proper cunt but I cannot believe the amount of messages telling me what word to use for fucking underwear.

it's called vocabulary luv, I don't want repeat the same words so that it makes my stories boring

oh my lord and not mention the detail for changing into your bra and knickers, fuck me you don't see me yelling at Stephen Kings books about how detailed a sex scene or death scene was or Donna Tartts ways of writing how teenage boys felt after drinking alcohol, smoking weed and shagging some girl in the back of a car.

wow I'm really pissed off

y'all wanna say something bout this go ahead, I'm genuinely having a fucking vent right now