THIRTY-NINE

"Push!" Mike yelled, Johnathan, Will, Nancy, Mike, Y/n, Lucas and Max all held queueing piled tightly in their hands, altogether pushing the car back on the food bar's table, they all silently cheered to themselves when the car moved to its side.

"Alright great!" Y/n yelled, watching as the rest put the piles back in the car. "Alright all the way now ready? Three, two, one...push!" She ordered, herself pushing the car back with less amount of pain than before, everyone sighed loudly when the car fell back on its four wheels.

"Told you, physics," Mike announced leaning on the pole. Will jumped down first and helped y/n down afterwards, Lucas did the same with Max as Mike jumped down, the five watched as Nancy and Johnathan open up the hood again, checking inside.

"Alright do you see it?" Nancy asked, moving away from the doors as she pressed a button for the hood to open and Johnathan look inside.

"I don't know," he replied, putting his head deep inside of the car. "It should be right here," he told Nancy, lacing his finer tips to where the object should be. "distributor.." he mumbled.

"y/n," a voice spoke softly. She looked over her shoulder.

"Distributor," Johnathan spoke to himself again.

"Y/n, y/n," the voice spoke in a sing songy way, she looked around and felt a chill up her spine, turning to Will who was looking at her too.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" The voice rang loud in her head.

"Got it," Johnathan announced.

"Y/N, WE'VE FOUND YOU," the voice said as she screamed

"Nancy!" Mike yelled and Will rushed to y/n's side.

"DO YOU LIKE MY MACHINE Y/N?" It screamed in her ears.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled when the glass ceiling fell through revealing a flesh like version of the mind flayer, slime at every inch of itself, y/n looked up and was immediately dragged by Will towards the red car as they jumped over.

"Griswold family, I repeat, this is scoops troop, do you-" a stomp landed on the machine that was left on a bench next to the fountain, y/n held onto Wills hand tightly he turned to her and panted heavily. "Grismold family do you copy? DO YOU COPY?" Dustin screamed into the machine before the mind flayed roared into it.

"THEYRE DEAD NOW," y/n pulled her hands to her ears to stop from listening, the creature throwing the gadget towards the food bar just beside the red car that Nancy, Johnathan, Lucas, y/n and Will were hiding behind.

Her leg bobbed in fear, her nose was extremely runny, she wiped it noticing blood dripping from both nostrils, she sighed and put her hands back to her ears.

"Grismold family, this is scoops troop please confirm your safety," Dustins voice glitches in the super-com, y/n watched the lights flicker uncontrollably. "Someone please answer, just answer!" Dustin called again, y/n noticed Will shuddered beside her, she let go of her ears and reached for his fingertips again. "Anyone please!" The radio called before gargling and the footsteps of the mind flatter moved away.

"WHERE ARE YOU Y/N, COME HOME," the mind flayed snarled, she squeezed her eyes shut. "COME TO PAPA Y/N!" It roared moved more, the two teens shivered in fear.

"grismold family! Do you copy! Do you copy!" Dustin called again.

"ELEVEN! DONT YOU HIDE FROM ME TOO!" The mind flayer called too and she squeezed her eyes again, including wills hand who panted heavily and tightly held her hand in fear. "COME HOME Y/N, COME BACK TO YOUR PAPA," the monster shreiked.

"Will," she whispered, embracing him into a hug to make sure only he can hear. "I can hear what the mind flayer's saying," she whispered, will hugged her back and put his lips close to her ear.

"What is he saying?" He questioned.

"He keeps calling to me and eleven, telling us to come home-" she whispered before getting interrupted with the mind flayer's loud roar again.

"DONT HIDE FROM ME GIRLS!" It screamed loudly, she flinched into Will's arms, his body shook massively.

"It thinks we're playing hide and seek," she whispered before the sounds of poles fell on the ground and the squelching footsteps moved away from the group near the car.

"NO HIDING FROM ME NOW GIRLS!" It roared.

"Whatever you do, do not sacrifice yourself, do not show yourself you hear me?" He said and felt her nod.

"AHAHAHA! IVE GOT ONE OF YOU- A FAKE!" It screamed and she shook in Wills grip, petrified that she thought Eleven was caught.