Chapter 16: We built Gwen's face

Zacznij od początku

"I'm only trying to help!" I glared.

"WELL YOU'RE NOT HELPING! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! YOU'RE NOT MY PARENTS! NOW COULD YOU LEAVE! ME! ALONE?!" She shouted at me.

I gave her a shocked look and then heavily sighed.

"Sheesh. Okay. I'll leave you be." I frowned and walked away.

/Courtney:"Grr... what is with him? Seems like he never trusts me to do thing by myself."\

/Aaron:" What is wrong with her?! Gah! You know what annoys me the most about Courtney? Is that she'll say that I'm always right, and then refuse to listen to me! I'm only trying to look out for her like a real friend would."\

The plane did some extreme twists and turns and finally landed. We got out of the plane and everyone was freezing.

"Welcome to Sweden." Chris greeted us.

"Where are those jackets you ordered for us in the Yukons?" Chris asked.

"Um. I worked pretty hard on that accent. It would've been nice if somebody had commented."

"Dude. It's freezing out here." Duncan stated.

"Sweden? Hello?" Chris stated and walked off.

"Okay. Let's hear it." Courtney told Duncan.

"Hear?"

"Your apology."

"For?"

"For what? Ugh. For Gwen!"

Cody sighed heavily.

"For who?"

"For Gwen!" Courtney shouted at him.

Cody sighed again.

"Gah!" Courtney exclaimed.

Cody sighed loudly again.

"Stop breathing so loudly!" She shouted at him.

Even though I was still annoyed with Courtney shouting at me earlier, I patted her shoulder.

"I wouldn't even bother reasoning with Duncan." I stated.

"Hey. Mind lending me your coat again?" She asked.

"Really? If I didn't know any better. I thought you would go to your boyfriend for warmth.' I said with obvious sarcasm.

"Great idea." She pointed and went over to Alejandro.

"May I offer my Latin warmth?" Alejandro offered putting his arms around her." Let's make Duncan crazy."

"Thanks. Ale-hunk-dro."

Heather attempted to use Duncan but it didn't work. Chris then came back.

"The Jackets are here!" Chris announced as everyone but me cheered since I already have one. "In six to eight weeks."

+

We relocated to an area with some sort of building equipment on the ground.

"Before you is a mystery of building tools and pieces. Your first challenge is to use Alan keys, wooden sledge hammers, and your wits to turn your piles into whatever they're supposed to be when properly assembled." Chris said."Sadly the instructions were accedently shredded when they were put through a shredder. Anywho, first team to correctly assembled their watchawhosit wins a big advantage in part 2 of the challenge. So go!" Chris annouced.

+

Me and the Amazons were trying to figure out how to put this thing together.

"We should lay out the peices, try to figure out what we're building." Courtney suggested.