_

"Holy crap!" Marissa jumps out of the bed, her eyes on the clock opposite to her. Dylan groaned, grabbing his head and stuffing he face into a pillow. The girl started rummaging for clothes, as Dylan kept trying to shove his face into the pillow.

"Dylan! We're late, get ready you fucki- oh. You're hurt, my bad." Marissa's face went red and she dropped the clothes in her hands. Dylan groaned loudly this time covered his whole head with the pillow. All he wanted was to sleep, instead he got the yelling of his maniac makeup artist.

Marissa watched as the man tried to go back to sleep, which she didn't stop him. She stuffed her clothes back into the drawers and left the room, quietly closing the door behind her. As she left the room, a loud buzzing noise came from the couches.

Marissa walked over to the couch, picking up a small phone with a normal black case. She turned it over and saw a few messages with the wallpaper being Marissa and Darren Chen. She knows what photo that was, Darren Chen had sent it to make Dylan mad.

The messages were a whole other story though.

dArRen: when u wake up, text me
dArRen: this is important
dArRen: hurr up
dArRen: marissa is hiding something
dArRen: she might do something stupid
dArRen: shen yue told me how much u care for her, so please msg back quickly

Marissa dropped the phone, her hands shaking. She looked back to the room Dylan was sleeping in and then to the phone.

"What the fuck does he know?" Marissa grabbed her jacket and quickly put it on, texted Darren a quick and angry message.

Marissa: pick me up from my house.
Marissa: now.

She then quickly went into the room, tapping Dylan lightly on the shoulder. He groaned lightly and Marissa ran fingers through her hair.

"I'm going to go get groceries, stay put." Marissa waited for a response, the only thing she got was a small wave for her to leave. As she left the room, Marissa looked back to Dylan's phone. She had to delete the messages, at least from his home screen.

Which she did.

This would buy her time.

A small buzz came from her phone this time, making her jump and quickly take it out.

Darren Chen: ok...

She quickly slipped her slippers on and slammed her apartment door shut. The action made a loud bang and she cringed at herself for doing it.

It didn't matter a few seconds after though, because she had seen someone walk into the apartment next door.

The killer.

___

edited.