e

"You're telling me he went clubbing after a fatal accident?" The doctor put away his stethoscope and placed the blanket back over Dylan's body. Darren Chen stood by the door, comforting Shen Yue.

"It wasn't fatal, no one died. He was fine, no brain injuries." Marissa wiped her tears, leaving red and puffy eyes on display. The doctor nodded slowly and passed her a paper to fill out. Marissa started signing and filling out allergies and anything to be worried about.

"So what's wrong doctor?" Shen Yue finally stopped crying and spoke with a very cracky voice. Marissa scrunched up her nose and slightly coughed. All Marissa could think about was how it was Shen Yue's fault for not taking care of Dylan well. Though none of this was the girl's fault, it was floating in the back of her mind.

"A concussion must've formed from the impact, no drinking nor any sports. Bed rest and aspirin is the only medicine. Please be careful with him," the doctor held out his hand for the information sheet and Marissa handed it to him. He bowed slightly and left Marissa's apartment.

Marissa sat down on a chair beside the bed, Darren Chen and Shen Yue stood by the door. Marissa held her head in pain, a headache had occurred from all the crying.

"Hey! If Dylan has a concussion, you might too. We should call the doctor to come back," Darren Chen walked over to Marissa and put a hand on her back. She shook him off and a sobbed slightly in her hands. Shen Yue stiffened at the sight of the two being all friendly, and decided to put the topic back on Dylan.

"I should take him home," Shen Yue head to the bed and started to shake him awake. Marissa quickly grabbed her hand, and gave a disgusted face. The girl wasn't mad at Shen Yue, just scared. If anything were to happen to Dylan, all blame would be put on Marissa.

"Dylan needs sleep, he'll stay with me until he's well enough to care of himself. Those aren't my orders," Marissa pointed to the door of the room, looking at both Shen Yue and Darren Chen. Shen Yue looked over to Darren Chen nodded his head and starting leaving the room.

Once Marissa heard the click of her apartments door, she let out a sigh of relief. She looked over to Dylan, he was looking as pale as ever. His head was sweaty and his hair was all messy.

"Goodness, this isn't your best look." Marissa smiled and put her head next to his body. She closed her eyes, knowing that staying up for this long wasn't a good look for her either.

"Sleep tight Dylan," she fell asleep, it was an amazing feeling for her body. Dylan now knew it was a good time to open his eyes. He had been awake since the doctor had left, but didn't want to interrupt anyone's conversation.

He looked down at Marissa, smiling slightly to himself. Dylan put a hand under her head, moving over so she could rest on his stomach. He started playing with her hair, closing his eyes himself.

"Sleep tight sweetheart," all Dylan could think about was,

this amazing girl was his makeup artist.

_______
don't come for me please.
i had exams and courses
that i've been taking to get
a job.

so i made this filler chapter.
sorry, it's short.

it's summer so a chapter
every two weeks?
maybe.

edited.