m

Dylan Wang woke up to the smell of food hitting his nostrils, then a big sharp pain in the side of his head. He groaned loudly, trying to lug his pale and heavy body out of the bed. He failed quite badly.

He looked around the room, confused at where he could be. Dylan Wang had never seen this room in his life and he was scared of what decisions he made last night. Foot steps started to lead to the room he was in and he quickly closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

The footsteps stopped outside the room door, both of the bodies were breathing deeply. Dylan Wang wanted to peak at who it was, but he was scared of the outcome. The footsteps started again, this time coming for the bed.

"Who the fuck is this Marissa?!" A male's face boomed through your the room, Dylan Wang opened his eyes and quickly sat up in the bed. Unluckily the man was way too close to the other, causing them to collide heads.

Marissa, who was making food for everyone in the other room, heard the groans of men and came running into her room, spatula in her hand. Her eyes softened noticing that they hadn't gotten into a fight, just got too close for comfort.

"You guys scared me, Situ Feng you probably caused Dylan Wang's headache to get worse. I told you not to come into the room," Marissa slapped Situ Feng in the back of the head with the spatula, making food go all over his hair.

"Hey, there was food on that!" Situ Feng ran to the washroom, leaving Dylan Wang in shock. He looked at Marissa and then back to the door, his mind was twirling with possibilities. A small smile was situated on Marissa's lips, and to Dylan Wang's dismay it wasn't caused by him.

"Marissa? Why am I here?" Dylan Wang watched as Marissa snapped her head over to him, giving herself whiplash. A small squeal came out of her mouth and a scoff came out of Dylan Wang's. She massaged her neck, glaring at him with her spatula raised.

He moved over on the bed and patted next to him, watching carefully as Marissa sat next to him. Dylan Wang turned around, sitting kriss kross applesauce and started massaging his own head. The migraine was pounding at this point but Dylan Wang wasn't complaining.

"So why am I here?"

"Shen Yue dumped you at my place and went home. I didn't know where to take you," Marissa smiled at the pressure being applied to her neck, she had slept on the couch in the most uncomfortable condition. Dylan Wang silently nodded, smiling as a thank you. But he didn't thank her.

"I leave for two seconds! Marissa your food is burning, no time for relaxation," Situ Feng grabs Marissa's arm and narrowed his eyes at Dylan Wang. Marissa guessed that neither of them like each other. That was okay though, neither of them had to.

Dylan Wang was now left alone again, the feeling of the headache now showing it's true colours. His eyelids were slowly closing and he didn't want to fight it. Maybe he needed sleep, he was injured after all. There was nothing else to do but laze around.

He laid back in the bed, and slept.

~

Marissa came into the room, around three hours later. Dylan Wang's food was now frozen cold and it was time for him to wake up. She stood beside the bed, looking over the peaceful man.

"Yah! Bro wake up!" At first she was playful with her words and she was jokingly punching him.

But after awhile her heart dropped.

"Dylan? Dylan Wang?! Fuck!"

She grabbed her phone, her eyes getting blurry with tears. Marissa called the first person the came to mind,

"Darren Chen! Dylan's not waking up!"

_______
hey guys, i was about to
delete this book.
then i noticed i'm like
really close to number 1
on a lot of tags, (number one in dylanwang) and
i just wanna say thank you.

please start giving me
feed back, i'd love to improve
the book!

edited.