_

Warning: Rude Language Toward LGBTQ/Homophobia
________

"Let go of her," someone came up from behind Marissa and grabbed the hand of the lady. Marissa turned around and saw Dylan Wang standing there, face red and not on his crutches. She rolled her eyes, grabbing his hand.

"I can handle this, leave Dylan Wang and go to my c-"

"Excuse me, what is going on here?" Suddenly a man came up from behind the lady, and the lady dropped her grip on Marissa. Dylan Wang quickly pulled Marissa into his embrace, holding her tightly. It was a way of letting the worry of her getting hurt, fade.

"Babe, that man was harassing me!" The lady pouted, digging her head into the male's chest. The male looked at Dylan Wang and clenched his fist. Dylan Wang did the same, buffing up his chest and pulling Marissa closer.

"It wasn't me man, your girl was touching my girl," his voice came out as deep, and Marissa felt the anger rising in him. She was tired, tonight was such a long night and now she had to deal with an angry Dylan Wang.

"Babe! He's lying to you! Why would I do something like that?" The lady started crying into the taller man's embrace. Marissa tried to leave Dylan Wang's embrace, but stopped when she heard Dylan Wang whimper. His leg still hadn't healed, it had only been a few days since he was released from the hospital.

"Are you accusing my girlfriend of being gay? A faggot?" The man pushed his girlfriend to the side, walking closer to the other pair. Marissa clenched her jaw, the man was extremely disrespectful for no reason. Dylan Wang was about to say something back, but fell asleep on Marissa's shoulder. Marissa wanted to scream at the man, but saw the other guy was still coming at them.

"Listen here man, I'm not down to listen to shit tonight. Being gay does not make you a faggot nor does that make anyone less of a human. Go fuck yourself and this bitch of a lady. Just saying, we weren't lying, your girlfriend is a "faggot". Leave us be before I call the cops." Marissa held Dylan Wang closely and started walking off. The man went to lunge at Marissa and she quickly cowered. She was all talk and no show.

"Stop at this instance, or I will call the cops for harassment!" Shen Yue came up from behind the man and grabbed his hand. The lady's mouth dropped, she knew where they were from. The lady started to apologize and bow, grabbing the man and taking him away. Shen Yue got a hold on Dylan Wang and started to take him out of the club.

Marissa walked over to a chair and sat down.

"Are you coming?" Shen Yue asked, having a hard time keeping Dylan Wang up. Marissa nodded, but then threw the keys to Shen Yue. Shen Yue caught the keys but was confused.

"I'll be out in a moment, it's a black sports car and it stands out." Marissa says looking down at her phone. Shen Yue gave her a sympathetic look but didn't say anything. Dylan Wang had half woken up and started to talk gibberish.

"Shen Yue! I made friends!" He said,
slobbering all over her shoulder. Shen Yue rolled her eyes at the childish man and kept dragging him out the door.

"Oh did you now? Tell me more."

"Yea! And they were offering me candy and I was about to take it, but than I saw Marissa... Oh Marissa! Is she okay?She's so stupid. You know what she did the other day..." And they were out the door. Marissa sat in the same spot, sighing to herself.

Marissa Ng could never be hero. She could never save the day.

Marissa Ng is just a coward.

_______
anyways, short chapter to make
up for the long and
painful one. and i felt
like i should update
but i didn't have time.

edited.