"Alex?" I called out. He hummed and squeezed me closer to him. "Alexander" I said louder.

"Baby" He breathed out and hummed sleepily.

"I need to get up" I didn't know what time it was and I had an awful feeling it was too late. I didn't have any classes today but I had work in the morning. "I have work"

"No you don't" He murmured "I called in sick for you, you're all mine today" He said making me go nuts.

"You did what?!" I asked loudly. "Alex why didn't you ask me?" I heard him sigh.

"Because I knew your hardworking ass would say no, but I also know my princess needs a break and I need a day with my princess" He explained. "Now shut up and sleep" He murmured in my ear cuddling me.

It wasn't even ten minutes after that we heard my phone ringing.

"Ignore it" He growled.

At first I listened to him and ignored it but the phone kept ringing and it was really annoying so I reached out to grab it but before I could, Alex took it and raised his hand high so I couldn't get it.

"Give it back" I whined and stood up on the bed but he stood up too, his hand still raised high.

"No" He said with a smirk. He jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen with me chasing him.

I wasn't mantally or physically prepared for all that running.

"Let's see" He muttered. I was in front of him with just the counter separating us but everytime I would try to catch him he would run around. "Caleb? Who the hell is that Caleb?" he asked.

"None of your business give me my phone!" I shouted.

Annoying idiot.

"I guess we're going to find out huh?" He smirked ready to press accep.

OH GOD NO

"No Alexander please, I'll tell you who he is just don't" I said serious this time.

"Fine" He said clenching his jaw and handing me the phone.

"Hello" I said picking up.

"Hi Ari how are you?"

"I'm fine, how are you?" I saw Alex giving me a piercing stare.

"I'm great. So I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day together? I missed you Aria, I didn't get to see you as much as I wanted when I came back"

I looked at Alex who was still staring at me.

Alex or Caleb?

The answer was obvious.

"Caleb, I'm sorry but I'm busy today, I can't" I said.

"That's okay, you won't get away next time though, you owe me" He chuckled.

I laughed lightly and we said our goodbyes before hanging up.

"So" Alex crossed his arms. "Who is he"

Was that a growl? Sometimes I wonder if he's a werewolf.

"That was Sarah's brother"

"Him again? Why?"

"He wanted to spend the day together but I told him I'm busy" I smiled at him.

"What is he to you? Why would he want to spend the day with you?" He sighed and dug his fingers into his hair.

His thick black soft shiny hair.

"He treats me like a little sister. Nothing else"

"And why didn't you want me to pick it up?"

To protect you.

"Because I don't want him to know about you" I murmured looking down.

"Why?" He said after a pause. I thought I heard his voice shaking a little.

I didn't know what to say. I just kept staring at the floor.

"I see" He said and went into his room. I saw him coming out putting on a shirt and shoes. He then walked towards to door.

What should I do
What should I do
What should I do

"Wait" I said sternly and grabbed his arm when he was about to walk out. "Alex I'm sorry but I can't tell you that. I just don't fully trust him anymore for some reasons and I don't want to put you in danger" I said.

He let put a dark chuckle.

"You don't want to put me in danger?"

"Yes, I care about you and-" He suddenly turned around to look at me with a sad smile.

"I'm glad you care about me, but as I said, nothing is too dangerous for me princess" His voice softened as he stroked my cheek.

"Stop saying that you're human, don't think nothing can hurt you"

"Princess" He said softly. I could see the sadness swirling around his dark blue eyes. "I wish I could tell you everything right now" He shook his head and wrapped his arms around me.

"Alex whatever it is, just know that I'll understand"

"You're so pure and innocent" He whispered and held me tighter.

We ended up spending the day together like he had planned. We didn't do anything special, we stayed home cuddled and watched movies.

But for me this was the most special thing.

He was making pop corn for the fifth time today when he asked me to bring a blanket.

"I have one in my closet" I listened to him and went into his room. I walked into the walk in closet for the first time and was amazed.

He had so many suits which he never wore. At least not in front of me. What caught my attention were the silky shirts in which I bet he would look unbearably hot.

I can imagine his muscles showing through the thin fabric.

It smelled like him here too. This cool relaxing cologne.

He had many ties here too.

Imagine him in suit and tie I would die.

What I noticed was the color range. The colors were mostly dark except for some light greys and whites. Most of them were black, dark blue or crimson and there were some dark emerald green clothes.

I need to see him in one of these suits once in my life then I can die peacefully.

What went through my mind though was one thing. These suits looked really expensive, how could he afford them? Why would he need to share an apartment if he could afford expensive things. I had also noticed he wasn't being fair lately and didn't let me give him a lot of money.

The man almost let me stay there for free. Almost.

But of course I insisted everytime because I felt bad.

Time to focus on my mission.

I looked around looking for a blanket but there was none to be seen. I decided to look in the drawers. To be honest I felt kind of bad going through his stuff but at least he knows what and why I'm doing it. It's not behind his back.

And then I found one almost hidden drawer which was the last one.

And I opened it.

And my whole world crumbled.

I didn't find a blanket, but I found something else.

"Aria!" I heard him shouting my name and then pause. I could feel his presence behind me.

I didn't want to be near him anymore.

"I-I can explain"