"H-help Tracy."

"Sierra," Scott warned, raising his voice as the sound of sirens filled the air.

"Go!" Lydia agreed, causing Sierra to finally let go and shakily rise back to her feet.

Stiles pulled Sierra out of the room, following Deaton, his father and Scott to the trail and down to the basement.

Scott skidded to a stop when he laid eyes on Malia, who was standing over Tracy's body. Malia threw her hands up in defense, her voice cracking, "It wasn't me."

"Then what the hell happened?" Sierra demanded, moving away from Stiles and joining Scott and Deaton on the floor to examine the body. Stiles took a step towards Malia, noticing the werecoyote's frightened expression.

"There, there were these people," Malia tried to describe her attackers, tears glistening in her eyes. "They had masks. There, there were, um, there were t-three of them--I think they were three."

"Woah, woah," Stiles placed his hand on her arm so she'd calm down. "What're you talking about?"

"They were strong, Stiles," Malia defended herself. She knew how this looked to them. She knew she looked guilty. "They, they had a weapon, I--" Malia cut herself off and whipped her head to Sierra, pleading to her, "Sierra, I didn't do this!"

Sierra did not answer, exchanging an uncertain look with Scott.

"Okay," Stiles assured Malia quietly, "We'll get this figured out, Mal. Okay, you're okay."

"She's not changing back," Deaton observed from where he was kneeling on the ground. He held Tracy's hands, which still had claws sprouted from her fingertips. "We need to get her out of here."

"Hey, absolutely not," Noah stepped forward before Sierra and Scott could blink. "This is a crime scene. We call the coroner."

Deaton just stared at him in disbelief. "I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's reptilian tail," he deadpanned.

Noah snapped back, "I don't care

Noah snapped back, "I don't care."

"You should," Deaton replied calmly. "Unless you're ready to hold a press conference and announce the existence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills."

Noah huffed, beyond frustrated with how the night had gone. "Dad," he whipped his head to see Stiles looking at him worriedly. "You know he's right."

"Maybe at the clinic we can find a way to change her back, and then call the coroner?" Scott suggested, trying to find a solution that would appease the sheriff.

"There, there is a line--there is a line we have to draw," Noah stated firmly, pacing back and forth.

"Sir, not to stand against you, but you've already crossed that line," Sierra spoke honestly. "More than once."