26. Resemblance!?

Start from the beginning

"Huh?? " i gave a questioning look at him..

"What boss... Daydreams?? Missing your wife already?? You love her too much right?? " his questions made me to come back to my senses.

"Nothing.. " i said with all the seriousness.

"Is there any problem? " he asked raising his eyebrows..

'tin... Tinti.. tin... I request all the passengers going to london on flight number GA1250 should get ready with their boarding passes and passport for boarding.. Flight number GA1250 is boarding at gate number 16... ' announcement at airport..

"Noo.. I think our flight is ready.. We should go" i said changing the topic and took my luggage.

"Yah.. " he said talking his luggage..

After checking and all we sat on our seats.. Thankfully arbind seat is in next row to me..

A couple sat beside me.. I think they are newly married..

I looked at the couple.. They are smiling through their eyes with lots of love for each other.

I smiled remembering swetha on our wedding day how she kept smiling continuously through out the session.

Wait.. Wait.. Wait a minute..

Realisation hit me..

The more i try to ignore her.. The more iam remembering her..

I need to concentrate on something to distract myself from her thoughts..

I closed my eyes and sleep occupied me..

"do you think.. I will believe it all??"

I woke up to the yelling of a girl.. I looked beside from where the sound is coming.

The wife from the couple giving murderous glare to her husband..

"No.. Honey.. She is past.. She is not in my heart now.. I love you" he is literally begging holding her hand.

"You are cheating on me.. Arent you? "she pushed his hand away.

"No.. Baby.. Im not" he said pleading her.

"Then why are you still having her picture in your mobile..? "

"That.. That.. That was in gallery.. I deleted all.. I dont know when and how her picture came in.. " he said raising her hands.

"Dont feed me with your lies.. I hate you.. " she said.

"Promise dear.. Let me delete it.. Please.. Trust me.. " he begged her holding her both hands.

"Just dont touch me.. " she shouted.

This time alot of people looked in their way.

He felt ashamed.." lower your voice" he said in loud whisper with frustration.

She looked at all and said "sorry"

She had tears in her eyes..

"What if i have anyone else in my heart?? Will you be okay with that?? " she said with tears..

Suddenly hearing that word, i felt like suffocating..

"What are you talking? " he sounded angry over her.

"See.. I just said what if.. Here you are roaring with anger.. But you are asking me to believe that you dont love her anymore?? " she said.

Suddenly his anger was replaced by a chuckle..