I got up from the couch and was greeted by Blake who was putting in fresh lilies in the vase, "Good morning sunshine" he wished with his tone as fresh as the flowers he had in his hand, it was as if nothing happened yesterday, he had this positive aura following him everywhere which was so uplifting.

"Morning Blake and sorry for yesterday, it was just my anger..." And I was interrupted by him "No no no...don't worry about that, I don't mind that Scarlett and you should as well forget about what happened between us, your attention should be on him" he said walking towards me with a bright smile, he offered me those flowers "Lilies for a beautiful lady like you, these are Peruvian Lilies and they represent friendship so here my lady I offer you a token of friendship" he said dramatically which made me laugh, "Well thank you very much Blake" I said taking them, I can trust him right ??

I took a chance "Is it okay ?" I asked looking anywhere but him, I knew well that he was confused as to what I was saying, taking a seat across me he eyed me "What is ??" He questions me to which I sighed, "The punishment, I grounded Max for five days..." I trialed off looking him in the eye, "I am nobody to answer that question Scarlett but all I can assure you with is that I will follow your lead, whatever you say will be done here in this house from this moment on and just know that I trust you" with that said he stood up and walked away leaving me here to ponder upon his said words, within those three to four lines he said everything.

After I did my morning routine it was now time to deal with a little someone who was still asleep, this is going to be tough for me especially. His first punishment, I didn't want it to be now when he was in his recovery phase but then again he left me with no other option.

I slowly pushed open the door to his room, walking inside I found him sound asleep across the floor, he looked so innocent that my heart was screaming at me, stopping me from doing what I was about to do.

I didn't want him to wake up in his headspace and I don't want to spare him a chance to regress because then I won't be able to talk regarding the punishment, so a bucket of cold water was poured down on his sleeping image to which he shot up cursing and when his eyes met mine he had a disappointed look, Well look who is up and disappointed.

"What was that for Scarlett ??" He asked with his voice a bit louder and that just added another day to the punishment, "Well, good morning to you too Maximus" I said and I knew well how sarcastic it was and that he hates it when I am being sarcastic, "Now since you are 'SOBER', let's talk about punishment you won in yesterday's game, shall we ??" That said I made my way towards the chair, taking my seat I called him closer "Sit" I ordered to which he looked a bit hesitant but then followed, he was about to take a seat next to me "No, not beside me, Down on the floor Maximus, that's where you belong dear" I know I was being to harsh but what he did yesterday was still fresh up inside my head, the fire was burning wild inside me.

"Excuse me ?" He asked confused about what I just said. "You heard me Maximus, now do as I say" I spat making him go down on his knees, 'such a good little boy' I internally praised more like sarcastically.

"Do you know what happened yesterday ?" I asked him studying his every facial expressions because I didn't want to miss any. He was sweating while never once he tried to make any eye contact which means he knows what happened yesterday evening.

"Do you want me to slap you Maximus ??" Threatening my tone was to which he whimpered, "I am sorry, I couldn't resist the urge Miss" he said now looking up in my eyes, I was more then relaxed to know that he did know what wrong he did or else I would have to take another strict way against his tactics.

"You could have asked for help Maximus" I said eyeing him "I could, yes but you were busy working and Blake was with Daniel, I I din wanna be burden" he was slipping and I didn't want it to happen right now but I was no one to control it, so I decided to be out with it "Who said that to you Max ? Did I or Blake or Daniel ?? Who told you about the burden thing? Stop it Max just stop it, stop assuming things on your own it won't help you reach anywhere, they love you Maximus Zander Quinton, all of them out there who knows you well they are all you well wishers..." And I was interrupted by him in between "They love me...what about you ??" He asked with a grin, I was confused....was he trying to change the topic or for real.

I chose to ignore that, "Let's get down to business Mr. Quinton, your punishment starts from today itself. Six days you will have to stay in here Grounded from all the good things, no one will be allowed in here except my visit here and there, Not even Blake Maximus and I mean it, all of your toys will be taken away from you, no games, TV, Tablet, Laptop and everything that the big or little you wants also no physical contact with me, I suggest you to take this time off, think about what you did Maximus and don't let your assumptions rule your head" I stood up offering my hand in front of him taking which he stood up infront of me.

"But it was 5 days you said yesterday....how come 6 now ??" All he could make out from the speech was a change in the number of days, how attentive. "6 because you raised your voice infront of me this morning and now 7 because you questioned me..." I was interrupted by him "But mommy, I can't leave here inside for that many days, I promise I will behave" his voice was little but I knew better than to get carried away by that "Twice the number" I said pushing him aside from my way, if he is going to take advantage of his little self then I won't stay back, I am his mommy.

"No no no noooo....mommy I sowwy pls..." Finally where he should be, "Alright then, 5 days Maximus Zander Quinton you will be inside here, make yourself comfortable sweetheart" that said I walked out of his room feeling better now Blake stood there with a smirk on his face "You did so well, I am proud of you" he said with a thumbs up and that made me smile, mission accomplished...!
.
.
.
To be continued...