@ - 17

Small chapter
Word Count :- 784

The day passed by well and Night filled in, when I came back Max was sound asleep and just after that he was wide awake and on the verge of crying, it's as if he sensed my presence.

His crying started to get worst with hiccups, all he wanted was to go back home and nothing else, I tried distracting him but nothing I did would calm him down, if anything it made him cry more vigorously and soon we had Daniel come in who was equally panicked like me.

He checked his Blood pressure and heart beats which were normal, he tried giving him chocolates which Max threw across the room and there goes nothing, now I can't even scold him because that will make him cry more which I can't afford it anymore, Sedatives were suggested by Daniel which I was hesitant about but after thinking it through I denied the use of that on Max anymore, at the end of it Daniel gave up and left, "Babe, please calm down..." I tried but no fucks were given, I personally am not a great fan of kids and there crying, now going through one right here was a head ache to say the least.

The only resort was to do something which I never imagined myself doing after that night, I took my heels off and then my blazer, keeping it up on the couch I sighed thinking about what I was about to do, am I sure about that ?? I don't want him to get used to it.

Locking the door I walked my way beside the bed near him, his eyes were now at me, curiosity ran through them as they studied my every move. I undid the top three buttons of my shirt revealing what was inside which evidently got his attention, his eyes were taking in the view without even blinking once and that was actually making me feel nervous, his eyes met mine "You don't have to do this if you don't want too..." He said making me take a step back, sighing I looked out of the window and in the dark, "You want it Max" I said eyeing him again, "So you knew...that I was into thisss" He whispered looking away from me, "About what exactly ?? The 'you being a sucker' thing ? Well yes, obviously you had my breast sore that night Max...I was left speechless but then I did my research..." I trailed off not wanting to tell him anything more then that.

"Why didn't you come up with that later on ??" He asked trying his best to not look down anywhere but in my eyes, "Max, I didn't want for you to feel embarrassed especially not infront of me, now do you want to keep on talking or..." and before I can finish he pulled me in a hug "can we just cuddle??" he asked and that made me smile "off course dear, anything for you" I said as I watched him shift giving me space on the bed, as soon as I was up beside him he had his mouth latched against my breast, "And what happened to the cuddles young man ??" I asked kissing his forehead to which he pulled me closer even more if that was possible, "We can do both mama" that said he went back to sucking while I pulled the comforter over our bodies.

After like twenty minutes he was sound asleep or so I thought, I was about to get up when he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer against him leaving me no chance to get up, "Please mommy, don't go, don't leave me...I will die" his little voice reached out for me, making me kiss him on the forehead, again he latched on my breast. "I am not going anywhere Little one, right here I will be in your arms" I said assuring him but I didn't even know that if he was awake or sleep talking, It was clear that he feared people abandoning him and all I wanted was to wake him up and tell him that I won't ever leave him alone, no matter what happens.

Maximus is such a blessing to have and that fucked up man kept him from everything good instead he abused Max and starved him, I did nothing wrong by Killing Nicholas, if anything I should have given him a more painful death for what he did.
.
.
.
To be continued...