Chapter 16: My life saver!

-Rosie's POV-

Hey ! Im back !

So yeah, where were we again ?

Well, uhmm, i dont really remember where we stopped talking..

Well, right now, Im off to go to a fancy restaurant. And yea, im gunna meet Harry ! We're gunna eat dinner together. Tho, its not a date but idk? In a way, its a date.

But, the point is, im just giving him a chance.

I owe him a lot. And i mean. A LOT !

You know why??

*Le flashback*

So yea, after convincing Niall was my bestfriend failed. I immediately ran home.

The next day, Harry just arrived from Paris which I've never knew about. That was also the day about the "failure" plan I did. Gaaaaaaah. Im so stupid...

And then The day after Harry arrived is where my story begins. lol.

Early in the morning, I woke up very early. Took a bath, wore my nicest clothes, pair of shoes and even my finest perfume.

You're wondering where was I going aren't you? Or what was I gonna do early in the morning being dressed? Well.. you'll find that later..

After I finished grooming myself up.. I went downstairs and luckily, Megan left the keys of the car on the kitchen shelf ! Well, isn't this such a lucky day? XD

It's because Im going to roam around London. Looking for a cliff.

A cliff so high where I could jump off.

I was searching and searching. Until finally, I found the perfect one !

I stepped out of the car. I slowly walked over to see how high was the cliff and yes, it was really high. At first, I really wanted to back out. I admit I was really kinda scared. I felt like I have to over think what I am supposed to do. But NO. I didn't let fear run over me. If I continued to live, I would just continue to humiliate myself even more. 

Yes. Some magazines even got a picture of me and published it and they wrote articles about me being the "Pretending bestfriend" and stuffs like that. I haven't told you guys yet but, at school, everyone really judged me. Yes, since the kids at school reads magazine recently and almost everyone is popular, the news easily spread out. 

They bullied me and all. But I still didn't give up.. Since, that day happened. 

Well, that was a flashback inside my flashback. XD 

Now back to the first flashback. 

I backed away from the cliff. But, I immediately stopped from backing up and came forward. 

I then closed my eyes and released a really big sigh. "It's Now or Never." I whispered to myself. 

There was half of me saying that I should do it and the other half was saying that I shouldn't.

But I had to do it. I just had to...  

I went a little more forward. And a little more. Until, one more step and I'll be falling any second. 

I was about to step forward when somebody from behind grabbed my arm and shouted with a very familiar voice.

"Rosie! Please don't do it!" The voice said while holding my arm really tightly.  

I then turned around and opened my eyes. It was..

.

.