Chapter 7: Don't you remember?

-Rosie’s POV-

I looked up to see..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Niall!

Can this be true? I stood up and shouted “Niall! I missed you so much.” And I hugged him tighter than ever. But the weird thing was he wasn’t able to hug back.

“I know, as a fan, you want a picture & autograph, but I can’t give you one... yet. Let’s go inside.” He invited.

We went inside Milkshake City. Wow. I didn’t realized that. Luckily, the store had some towels, which was kinda weird for a milkshake shop.

“So, I know you already know the lads.” Niall started.

“Directioners like you are the most amazing fans in the world.” Liam added.

I was confused. “Niall. You didn’t even introduced me to your band members.” I said.

They looked puzzled.

“Uhmm. Liam. I’m not just any fan, I’m Niall’s best friend.” I said.

Louis and Zayn were already giggling.

“Niall! Don’t you recognize me?” I asked.

“Well, urhm, I guess I recognize you, a little, did you went to our signings before?” He replied.

“Niall! Please, stop fooling for a while. This is serious.” I shouted.

He was just looking at me, he was a little bit puzzled and he shrugged his shoulders. And I saw Zayn, Louis, and Liam whispering to one another. And I saw Harry looking at me with a very mysterious look.

I wasn’t able to control my emotions any longer. Tears were streaming down my face. I rushed out the store and stood under the rain.

Is he mad at me? Why is he doing this?

A cab finally arrived and I went immediately home.

-Niall’s POV-

Who is that girl? Is she someone important to me? Cuz is she was, I could’ve remembered, since I regained my memory again.

I looked at Harry and he said, “You do not know how to handle girls mate.”

I sat down and I saw that she left her bag in the store. I tried to rush outside to catch up with her, but she was gone. If she’s nothing important to me, then why am I hurt when I saw her crying?

I went back inside and tried to search her bag. I saw her I.D and a wallet.

“I’ll give her bag back tomorrow.” I said.

“Let me return it for you.” Harry suggested.

“Uhm. Okay then.” I replied. Cuz it might be kinda awkward.

I looked at her wallet for a second and I saw a picture... which was, me? I guess it might be edited? Idk? I just closed it and put it back inside her bag.

-Rosie’s POV-

I arrived home still very wet.

I entered the living room and Megan came running towards me.