Chapter 11 - It keeps playing inside my head (10% completed.)

[a/n]: Hello luvs. seriously, no comment? no vote? :(((((( 

Makes me cry. loljk. To know whether i have readers , I'll ask for 5votes/5comments for chap 12.  im gunna delete this story cuz it means that no one likes this stoory if no one votes/comments.. :\ Luff youuu. !  =)))))))  I'm not trying for u guys to pity on me so that I can just get votes, I'm saying this whether you guys like my story cuz I feel embarassed cuz I keep posting chapters when you guys don't really like my story.  So, that's the purpose. But it's okay if you don't really like my story, cuz I know I'm a bad writer. So yeaaaah. Still, I Luff youuuuu =)))) :** 

BTW : Feel free to play MOMENTS at the sideeeeee :D 

~~~~~~~~~ 

-Rosie's POV-

I was there, at the park, left standing and crying but no one can see since it's raining.

Harry loves me?! B-but how is that even possible? I could say that I love him, but only as a brother. How could I be so numb?! It's because of me isn't it? I loved Niall so much that doesn't love me back and doesn't even remember me and I didn't know because of my selfishness, someone else was getting hurt - besides me. I feel so guilty. Harry didn't deserved to be hurt. But, that's it, my heart was taken by Niall already. What if Harry became my bestfriend, would I be in love with him and we will be a happy couple? 

 I walked slowly towards home. I was very wet but who cares?  I didn't know what to do next. My mind was suddenly blank. I didn't even care where my feet take me.  I just continued on walking.. 

When.. ...................... *Beep Beep* ...........*Boogsh* 

-Niall's POV-  

Wow. It's raining quite bad outside. But idk what happened, in a blink of an eye, I was in my car holding an umbrella. It's like my whole body wanted to take me somewhere, but I don't know where. Then, I finally stopped my car, it's like there was a thing inside of me, controlling me, but how? And could that even be possible? Weird. 

I got out of my car and got my umbrella. I was at the... PARK? 

What would I even do here? I was about to turn around again and get in to my car but then, my head suddenly ached. It's too painful to ignore. Because of so much pain, I sat down the grass and held my head. I didn't care whether I got wet. I placed my hands on my face to cover it. Suddenly, I saw pictures playing inside my mind. 

The scene was also at a park. There were two children playing, a boy and a girl. They were playing hide and seek, climbing trees, eating ice creams. But the scenes played very fast in my mind that I wasn't able to see the faces of those kids playing. 

Then, another scene played in my mind. The same children. They were called by their mother, I guess, then they ate dinner together. They look super close, they must be best friends or something. But I don't get it? Why are these pictures playing inside my head? Is there something I have to know? What is the meaning of this? I think I already knew the things I was supposed to remember, right? 

Finally, my head stopped aching. I removed my hands from my face. I was about to stand up when someone offered their hand. I looked up to see.. Michelle. 

"Michelle? What are you doing here?" 

"I was strolling around and then I saw you, there, sitting on the grass." 

I just nodded and took her hand. I asked her if she wants a ride but she refused, she said that she will be waiting for someone. I hopped into my car and drove off.