Tristan's POV

    I pushed the shopping cart, watching her hips move in those tight white jeans. I just wanted to reach over and grab it then smack it like a fly.
We were in the home gardening aisle and literally shopping for flowers and seed packets. I didn't have an issue with it because I was with the woman of my dreams. Not many people get to experience how I feel.

"Tristan", she called turning around. " Hmm?" She didn't acknowledge that I didn't answer her how she wanted. Her fingers pointed to the sack of soil that I assumed she wanted me to pick up. I did so, placing it in the cart.
"You really like roses huh?" I asked and she ignored me. Ouch baby why you gotta do daddy like that? As we were leaving the gardening aisle and approaching actual food, I was met by our family's doctor.

"Tristan hey! What are you doing here? How's the hand?" Mrs. Jameson smiled. I wiggled it around with a fake smile replying, "All better."
"Are you here with your mom?" She asked and I shook my head, sticking my hands in my back pocket.
"I'm working", I told her nervously.
"Oh good good, I'm actually here with my husband. Honey!" When the tall man behind her turned around, I raised my brow in recognition. The man with the handsome face and gray streaked hair extended his arm with a smile claiming he heard a lot about me. I dryly shook his hand but inside I was fuming as I came to a realization. He had that 'please don't say any thing' look in his eyes just like my mom had when I spoke to dad.

"You fucked our doctor's husband?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" I shouted. I didn't let the face I saw at the grocery store fade away.
No sir I held it,
         grasped it,
            locked it in my head so that I could slut-shame my mother. She trembled hearing my voice and tried to touch my face but I slapped both of her hands away from me. I didn't know where they've been, probably all over town rubbing people's husbands dicks.
"Tristan, I-"
"No! You disgusting old woman! A woman you trust with your family's and you go out there and betray all 3 of us and fuck her husband! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"
"Tristan, I am still your mother! Don't speak to me in that tone!" She shouted at me and I just lost it. I looked at the wall and began unleashing my anger by throwing the framed photos on the floor, breaking them.
"Tristan STOP IT!"
"Don't say shit to me Patricia!" I turned to her, my eyes red with anger and tears. I was hurting for dad. That man loved this-this woman with all of his fucking heart and soul and she just casually fucked the doctor's husband. It was bullshit. Im all for women but they just-FUCK! I loved Kristen alot and we were together for a long time and she just- Why do women hurt the men that love them?
"Tristan, Tristan I'm sorry. Please forgive me", she begged getting on her knees. All I saw was red when I wiped my eyes.
"Dad loved you with every fucking thing he had! He brought you a fucking pony for your 20th wedding anniversary!" I shouted rubbing my forehead.
I couldn't stay here. I needed to get away before I did something I would regret. I got my keys and as I left was met by dad who wanted to know what I was rambling about. He normally got home around 6 but today his today was perfect. I looked at him and shook my head unable to speak, "I'm sure she'll explain it to you"
I got in my car as he stood there watching me as I drove off. I was going far away, to a place they would never find me even if they wanted.
I stripped myself of every piece of clothing and dived into the pool, the cool water hitting every inch of my body. I swam with rage, anger, determination. It was calming me down. Anything that worked my muscles calmed me down. After my rage swim, I sat in the pool naked and confused with life. Jennifer on the other hand said nothing about my crashing in and just brought me a towel with a joint between her lips.
"I-"
"You can sleep in the living room if you need to", she said as I took the towel. She avoided looking at my body and just blew a puff of smoke in the air.
"Why aren't you saying anything about me trespassing on your property? " I asked and she sighed finally looking at me.
"Because I know what it's like to need someone but there is no one", was her response and she was on her way back inside. I smiled at the thought of her caring about me whiles getting out of the water.