"What are you talking about?" someone questioned.

    "Yeah," Graham chimed in. "You got her pregnant. You and her are together forever, whether you want to be or not."

    "Cameron hasn't had a girlfriend in, well, ever," Ty commented.

    "Yeah I have!" Cameron argued.  No one was listening.

    "That's because he's always been against it, remember?" Nate commented, leaning against the rack. "He likes hooking up with girls and not actually dating them."

    "That's not true!" Cameron countered.

    "You've said that," Ty said plainly, looking directly at him.

    "Have I?" He couldn't remember saying anything like that, but it did sound familiar.

    "Yeah," Ty nodded.

    "He likes sex too much," Nate stated.

    "As exemplified by the pregnant girl living in his room," Graham agreed.

    "She won't have sex with you, will she?" Nate asked, doing his best to hide a smirk. "Is that why you won't actually call her your girlfriend?"

    "What? No... it's not-it has nothing to do with that," Cameron pieced together, caught off-guard.  That wasn't the case; they'd actually be surprised if they knew the case.  He wouldn't sleep with her.  If he said it aloud though, they wouldn't believe him.

    "He's probably too afraid to put his dick in anything other than his hand now that he sees it actually works," Graham answered, dodging a quick fist from Cameron.

    "When was the last time you hooked up with someone?" Ty questioned, eyeing him.

    Cameron opened his mouth to reply and then shut it.  Truth was, he couldn't remember.  It was definitely before he started getting serious about school, so it'd been months.  He'd never gone that long, not counting the first sixteen years of his life.

    "Why the hell do you think Heather's so pissed every time we see her?" Nate questioned.

    "You haven't hooked up with her either?"

    "No," Cameron said quickly. "I'm a responsible father figure now!"

    "Why not?" Nate asked. "If Kith's not your girlfriend, she wouldn't care, right?"

    "I thought you liked Kith," Cameron replied, rubbing the back of his neck.  Their interrogation was all levels of ridiculous and it definitely wasn't something he wanted to talk about in the middle of the store.  Other people from their school could be on the other aisle, listening to everything.

    "I do," Nate said jovially. "I love her. She's a great girl, possibly the best thing that's ever happened to you. But Heather...."

    "-is even more crazy now that she doesn't have Cameron all to herself," Ty snorted.

    "She's not crazy," Cameron said defensively.

    "Heather is fucking insane," Graham lowered his voice. "We all know that."

    "She's not crazy!" Cameron hissed.  He hated when they said that.  He'd never wanted to be the guy with the mean girl hanging around, and so far he'd been successful.  They greatly exaggerated Heather's behavior.  She definitely wasn't the most normal girl he'd ever been with, but she was far from insane.

    "Whatever," Graham rolled his eyes and tossed a stuffed gorilla up and down. "How's your dry spell treating you?"

    "I'm doing just fine," Cameron smiled broadly. "I haven't had sex in months and I feel great."