7 - Japan is a turd

Start from the beginning

I hope Meri's okay...

*Americas PoV*

I get yanked out of the trunk, and dragged to some abandoned house.

Japan takes me to the most stable room. There's an old bed in the corner, and some other furniture too.

She takes a long rope, and ties it around my ankle. She then unties everything else.

I yell "Why did you do this?! This is not how love works!!"

She tries pinning me against the wall, but I push her away.

She growls. "We'll be back tomorrow. I hope you change your mind."

She ties the other end of the rope to the bed frame, then leaves with South Korea.

I'm not strong enough to brake the rope, but I might find something that can.

I look through the drawers of the dresser, but there's nothing.

I'm able to just barely walk into the other room, which is a kitchen.

I see a few old knives on the counter.

I lean as far as I can, and knock one knife to the floor. I try to reach it, but it's just barely out of reach.

I see a broom near the kitchen door. I grab it, and use it to bring the knife to me.

I cut the rope off of my ankle, since Japan's knots are too strong for me to undo.

I peek through some gaps in the walls to see that their car is gone. There's tracks though, from the mud.

I start following the tire tracks.

*Russias PoV*

I give up on yelling.

It's been a while, but no one's coming.

I know they heard me.

I start crying.

A door open, and I'm temporarily blinded.

When I look up to the light, I see a tall silhouette.

*Japans PoV*

As we walk to the dorm, I notice the basement door is open.

I whisper "Someone found him!"

SK and I run to the door and look inside.

It's empty.

We can see the ropes that were tying Russia to a pole. They're on the floor.

We look at each other, when a someone grabs my shoulder.

I turn to see a tall figure.

I can tell how angry he is.

I shrink away in fear.

*Americas PoV*

The tracks have stopped, but I know where I am.

I walk back to the dorms.

My feet hurt, since I don't have shoes.

I shiver and continue walking.

I see the dorms up ahead, just as a snowflake falls from the sky. Then another.

More and more snow falls from the sky.

I shiver more and start running for the dorms, despite my feet stinging from the cold road.

Wait...

I've seen snow like this only once before...

I get close to the doors, but I trip and fall into the ever-increasing snow.

I shiver more.

*Russias PoV*

I see the snow outside.

The fight in here is getting more intense.

Suddenly, I see someone fall outside.

I run out and see Meri shivering on the ground.

I pick him up and carry him inside. I grab the heavy jacket on the floor and wrap it around America.

I hug him close to me, but he's still shivering.

He looks up, and smiles a tiny bit. "H-Hey R-R-Rus..."

The fighting rages in the background, but I hug Meri tighter. I put my ushanka on his head, and he smiles a little more.

"Th-Thanks. I-It's w-wa-warm."

I look down, and see that he doesn't even have shoes. He's barefoot.

Thankfully the coat is really big on him, so I wrap the end around his feet to keep him warm.

I glance at the fight, then carry America up to the dorm. I quickly heat up some soup while wrapping him in blankets.

I give him the soup, and he shakily eats it. I hug him, helping him eat without spilling his soup.

I ask "Do you want a warm bath?"

He nods. "Th-That would b-be nice."

I rush into the bathroom and start the bath.

Once it's ready, I carry him over.

The bathroom is warm, and he smiles. Then his cheeks grow rosier when he says "I-I'll need help t-taking off the b-bandages."

I wait for him to take off most of his clothes. I can tell I'm blushing, but I can't stop it.

He taps my shoulder, and I look at him. He's only wearing boxers now, but the bandages make him look like he's wearing the boxers over a long sleeve shirt and pants.

I help him with the bandages, then he says he'll be okay, and I leave the bathroom.

I hear the water splash a little as he gets in.

There's a large crash from the fighting downstairs. I say "I'm going to go check that out!"

America says "O-Okay!"

I head downstairs, and see something I wish I hadn't seen.