Order

Kirishima pov:
9 months later
Me and Bakugou were cuddling on the common room couch listening to denki rant to his purple haired boyfriend about homework.
"I just don't see how it's important shinsou!"
"I know baby, I know." Shinsou replied in a monotone voice grabbing his leg. Denki huffed and leaned on his shoulder.
All of a sudden Bakugou got a text.
His eyes widened and he gasped.
"Baby what's wrong?" I ask him genuinely worried.
"Everyone get to minas room now." He said quietly.
"Wh-Why?" Shinsou asked.
"It's happening." He said again.
All of us ran up the few flights of stairs and and went down the hall to minas room.
We never even knocked.
We burst in and threes was Mina sitting on her bed holding her huge stomach. I rushed over there and sat beside her putting my hand on top of hers.
"Hey baby mama." I say soothingly.
"I need to time them." She said
"Time what?!" Denki asked as he shit the door.
"The- FUCK- the contractions."
"Ok, I'll time them on my phone when next one starts." Bakugou said.
She leaned onto me and let out low huffs.
"Here." I told her as I moved her head to my lap.
"Shinsou, Netflix. Denki, snacks. Bakugou, sit." She said pointing to each of them.
Bakugou sat down on the other side of her and started stoking her arm while getting his phone out.
Shinsou was signing into his Netflix on her tv picking out the best things for us to watch.
And Denki was downstairs again getting shopping trolleys full of snacks.
I have a feeling it will be a long day.