Baku baby

Book ends soon 💕
Bakugou pov: I'm standing in the kitchen drinking my water when I hear someone come in.
"Kat? What are you doing up this early?" It's deku.
"You don't get to call me Kat anymore. And I'm always up at this time you should know that." I tell him.
"It's just a nickname. Not a big deal." He touches my shoulder and goes to the fridge.
I turn around to look at him and scoff.
"What is it?" He laughs innocently.
"Nothing." I say
He walks up to my bare chest and puts a hand on it. "Are you feeling okay Kat?~" he said seductively.
"What are you doing shit nerd?" I ask
"C'mon Kat Baby, me and todo are done. Come and have some fun~" he grabs my dick.
I gasp just as shoto runs in. My face is beet red and I feel tears start to pool in my eyes.
"MIDORIYA!" Shoto shouts.
I look at him and let some tears drip down my face.
"I'm so sorry! We were at the gym and he pissed someone off so they used his quirk on him. It makes you the complete opposite of yourself. W-why are you crying?" Shoto says.
I never noticed I started properly crying.
"Y- you have no idea how long it took to get over this little shit. AS SOON AS IM HAPPY HE HAS TO GO AND - fuck." I'm bawling.
Shoto grabs deku and shoves him out the kitchen. Locking the door.
He hugs me. What? We hate each other. Next thing I know the whole of 1-A and All might has bursts through the door and knocked it off its hinge. Great now the whole class gets to see me like this.
I didn't know what to do except hide in todoroki's chest. I then heard todo speak up.
"Why are you all here?"
Momo then replied with , " well when you texted us asking to look for midoriya it woke us all up. We then got worried when you explained the situation and we all looked as a group and when we came downstairs we heard crying and got even more worried so now we're here." I however was still crying into sho.
"Why's Kat crying?!" Kiri spoke up from the crowd. When I hear Eiji's voice I look up from half and half and look for him in the mass of people. He walks forward and cups my face.
"What's wrong babe?" He says in a soothing tone.
I shake my head.
"Izuku walked into the kitchen where Bakugou was and started flirting with him. He then... umm.." todo tells him.
"Umm?" Kiri asks
"He sorta... started... palming him."
Everyone let out a 'oh'
"It t-took me so l-long to get over him. He f-fucking broke me." I splutter out.
"Was he why you got diagnosed?" Denki asked.
"Diagnosed with what?" Jiro said.
"Depression" pikachu told her.
"STOP FUCKING TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT MY BOYFRIENDS MENTAL HEALTH DENKI." Kiri shouts. Since that only made me worse. It got to the point of hyperventilating.
"Breath baby, just like me Kay?" Eiji put my hand on his chest, I tried to follow his breathing pattern.
"Good" he reassures me. I eventually calm down enough to hold onto him.
He tilts my head up, "wanna go sit on the couch again? All our stuffs there since we fell asleep."I nod my head and we go sit down.