Anger

Kirishima: "Cola... please" the please came out so quiet I almost couldn't make it out!
"You don't need to be scared to have manners Baku." I said blandly while pouring his cola as he sat on the counter.
"I know, but it's not me. I have a reputation." He scratches his neck.
"Do I look like I give a fuck about your reputation? Your my soft boi and there's nothing you can do to change that!" I laugh
"SHH someone might hear you! He covers my mouth.
"Bitch, it's three in the morning.We're only awake cause I called you a pussy for going to sleep at eight." My face was straighter than I'll ever be.
"I don't care! Mr Aziwa was up this late on Friday!" His face turning red from frustration.
I walk over to him and hand him his drink, tucking his hair behind his ear.
"You know I'm not good with affection kiri."
"I'm sorry, I know it can make you uncomfortable." I bend down to get crisps from the cupboard.
"But no-ones here so..." he continued
"Nope! You've made your choice!" I say dramatically.
"Ugh whatever.." he laughs.
"Did you notice that there were tons of people walking about when we were coming down?" He asks.
"Huh, spooky stuff man." I say sarcastically.
"But it is weird! It's like three and people are awake!" He shouts a bit loud.
"Have you noticed that there's tons of people watching you's two the now?!" A voice comes from behind us.
We look to find over five people just staring at us like we're some sort of tv channel!
"We aren't some yaoi for you creepy 1st Year's to dwell over, get yourselves your own relationship and stop tryna get into ours!" Bakugou shouts.
He trudged past then as one of them makes a snarky comment. "Faggot"
I feel my blood begin to boil, my head about to explode.
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO?!" I pin him to the wall by his shirt.
"Kiri! Your gonna get in more trouble if you shout at them back!" Baku says.
I lift the boy up by the collar of his shirt ( with one hand, the one I was pinning him to the wall with.) and drop him. "FUCKING TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN AND YOU'LL GET MORE THAN A BRUISE"
Me and Baku head back up to our room, laughing about what just happened.