Spilling the tea

bakugou pov: "hows your stomach?" i ask kiri, his head on my chest watching the new season of stranger things                                                                                                                                                                        "its ok now, just happy that we get a break from school!" he laughed. I look at his soft hair and start running my fingers through it. i feel his face warm up and i chuckle at the reaction. 

Kiri pauses the episode and sits up to face me. "B-Baku?" he asks " Yeah? whats up?" i answer back. "What are we?" he says hiding his face in his hoodie. "well...we could... take this slow...or just go for it.." i hesitate. he looks up at me with hopeful eyes,and starts to cuddle close to me once more. "i kinda wanna just go for it.." "then so do i"

                                                                                     ***

Mina bursts in our room and shouts with her eyes closed "WHY WERENT YOU GUYS AT CLASSES TODAY!" and then sees the position we're in. "whats happening here?" she asks. me and kiri both look at each other and kiri shouts at the top of his lungs, "Me and bakugou date now!" 

Mina is left in total shock. but soon starts jumping up and down an squealing. "CUTE!" and then runs away out her dorm shouting about how we date. "Should we stop her? Do you want everyone knowing?" i ask kiri  "well it saves us the trouble of doing it i guess." 

Mama Mina saves the day (not really. just saves the lazy gays.) once more!