I love you

Bakugou pov: "Well he shouldn't have called you a faggot!" Kiri laughed with tears in his eyes.
"You looked like you were about to kill him!" I laughed back.
A loud buzz came from Kiris phone.
"Ugh, give me a second." He said.
As he read the notification a smile crept upon his lips, and he tapped my shoulder.
"Its a reminder for plans I had later on at like 4-ish, wanna come?"
A sudden wave of anxiety washed over me causing me to pause for a bit.
"I-I'm good, I was kinda just wanting to stay in today anyway." I persuaded him
"Ok! We still have ages left, but remember that you can still come if you want!"
"Mhm." I mumbled.
We got back to my room and both of us weren't tired, we talked for hours on end about the most random things.
                                      ~1 hour later~
"If you want you could move some of your stuff in here... so you wouldn't need to bother going back and forth for your things." I felt really happy for whatever reason.
"Yeah, wanna help?"
"In a minute." I yawned.
"Haha is someone getting tired?" He teased, cupping my cheek.
"Pfft no! I'm not *yawn* tired!" I blushed.
He stood up and turned the light off, layed Back down on my bed.
"C'mere Kat." He said , reaching out to me. "It's  five in the morning, we need sleep."
I look out the window at the rising sun, the colours of reds and pinks merged together.
"P-promise you'll be here when I wake up." I stutter out
"Of course babe, I need to be up at around twelve so I'll wake you up as well"
I nod and climb into his arms. Where I feel safe. And warm. I slowly feel my eyes start to close and I eventually drift off to sleep.
  Skip to bakugous dream... 😴
"NOO PLEASE DONT HURT HIM!" I shout as the villains rip kirishima limb from limb.
"Why aren't you helping me Kat? I need you.." kiri spits out, blood pouring from his mouth.
"I CANT MOVE, KIRI BABY I PROMISE IM TRYING!" I cry.
"You'll never be a hero, if you can't save the people you love, how can you save the civilians? Your not a man. And you never will be." He said,the villain repeating every word.
"STOP PLEASE! ILL DO ANYTHING!" I keep shouting please at them. They're trying to talk to me back but everything's fuzzy and I can't hear right. I can only hear someone shouting Katsuki at me.
End of  dream ... 😴
I wake up with a jolt, crying and hyperventilating once again. I look up and kiri is there trying to comforting me.
"Shh baby, it's okay, everything's ok I promise."
I hold onto him for dear life, whispering 'I love you' over and over again.
"I love you to, it's fine shhh." He said again.
He readjusted me to sit on his lap, rocking me back and forth. I can't calm down, I'm so dizzy, I just want kiri.
Until he starts to sing.
"Oh miss believer, my pretty sleeper. Your twisted mind, is like snow on the road. Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder, inside your head, than the winter of dead."
I slowly start to get my breath, but still crying. I nuzzle into his neck, listening to his singing like it will be the only thing that will save me.
"I will tell you I love you, but the muffs on your ears will cater your fears. My nose and feet are running as we start to travel through snow, together we go."
After that is was just tears that came out on their own, and sniffles. Lots of sniffles.
He stops singing and kisses my head.
"T-thank you." I splutter out.
"You scared me baby, what happened?" Kiri questioned.
I stay silent trying to find the words to say. I explain the dream I had, kirishima still rocking back and forth. 
"I'm sorry." I whisper.
"Don't apologise baby, it wasn't your fault." He checks the time and laughs.
"It's like I have a personal alarm clock! It's 11:57!"
We both giggle a bit and hold each other in the embrace.
"I love you."
"I love you more"