This fucker

Kirishima pov: "YOUR PREGNANT?! THAT FUCKER KNOCKED YOU UP?! ILL KILL THE BITCH!" I screamed.
"K-kiri please don't shout. But..." Mina said over the phone.
"BUT WHAT?!" I'm livid.
"He's left me because he's not ready for that commitment."
"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? IM GONNA SET THAT FUCKER STRAIGHT!" I shout again.
Bakugou then shouts "HOW?! HOW DID YOU GUYS MANAGE TO GET FUCKING PREGNANT?!"
"He opened the packet with his teeth.." Mina managed to splutter out.
"WE'RE COMING NOW." Bakugou shouts once more and I hang up.
He stands up and let's out a mumble while I try and calm my breathing down.
"Baby, I'm sorry that this went wrong." I tell him.
"Please don't fucking apologise kiri it's not your fault. I'm thankful that you even cared enough to get this set up." He tells me.
I walk over to him and kiss him roughly ( mostly because I'm ready to throw hands ) and start to walk back to U.A.
                                    ***
"WHERES THE FUCKING TAPE DISPENSER" Bakugou said loudly enough to make a few people flinch.
I saw him In the kitchen and storm over there. I look at him and crack my knuckles. Fear washed over him as he tried to push my away but I already had him on the floor. I kicked him in the balls and Bakugou spat on him.
We both started punching and only getting more angry.
The rest of the class had to hold us back so we wouldn't physically murder him.
"THATS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE A BITCH FOR SEX." I scream again.  Once they got us out the kitchen they went over  to sero and made sure he could walk before giving him a dirty look and walked away.
Me and Bakugou go up to minas room and knock lightly.
"Y-yes?"
"It's us" 
She opened the door and broke down in hysterics.
"If it makes you feel any better we beat shit out of him." Baku tells her.
"Good." She almost whispers.