Part : 59 The blissful Morning

Start from the beginning

"But I made you sore." He spoke sadly and she glared him angrily before he could again start saying that he hurt her.

"Okay just leave all this. Let's just take shower together, I want to make you feel better. You won't accept that you sore but I know you need some massage." Manik was not taking the advantage of situation, he really wanted to make his angel feel better. Nandini blinked her eyes and nodded her head slightly in yes agreeing to him. He smiled in response.

"But before that I want to lay like this in your arms for few minutes more." She spoke burying her face in his chest. He smiled in response holding her fragile body carefully in his arms. He kissed her hair making her smile in response. She could spend her whole life being in his protective arms like this. His arms were her real home where she used to feel secure and safe.

_________________________

On the other hand. Adiya were lying in each other arms. Zoya was in Adi's shirt. She was happy to get back her carefree Adi back. She was lying on her one side with her eyes closed. Adi was lying behind her , massaging her twins over the fabric of shirt and nuzzling his face in her neck.

"Adi.. I am so happy to get you back." She turned her face behind to look at him and spoke putting her one hand on his face.

"You brought me back Zoya. You healed my inner wound which were only seen by you. Your love is my strength. I am so lucky to have a wife like you. You are the example of perfection. I love you jaan." He completed his words and captured her lips for a soft kiss which was filled with love. She kissed him back and ran her fingers in his hair. Adi's one hand went inside her shirt and started massaging twins. His other hand was rubbing her inner vigorously. They both didn't come to know when the kiss turned wild , when Zoya came top of him and when he entered inside her.

After their quick morning make out session they were lying in each other arms. Zoya head was rested on his chest and she was drawing circles on his chest. Adi was playing with her hair and his other hand was playing with her fingers. They were talking about their marriage and their beautiful first night.

"Let's take a shower." Suddenly Adi spoke and Zoya looked at him raising her face.

"Adi not today. I have lots of work. I have to pack our bags, I have to help mom and the biggest work is to handle your stubborn daughter." Zoya denied and Adi made a sad pout like a small baby. She giggled seeing his cuteness.

"Zoya please.." Adi requested like a three year old kid making Zoya giggled more. At last Zoya agreed to take a quick bath with him and Adi was on cloud nine.

____________________

Manan were talking about the last night that how beautiful it was. His one hand was entwined with  her hand and his other hand was massaging her sore inner thigh to make her feel better. She was enjoying the magic of his hand there.

"Manik you forget to find your name in my mehendi last night." Nandini spoke looking at her hands which were filled with henna.

"Oh shit. How could I forget this ? Now show me your both hands fast." Manik freaked out and Nandini chuckled seeing him. He was looking so adorable. He sat up on the bed and asked her to show her hands. She hugged him from behind after covering her body with the white duvet. Her arms were encircled around his neck and her face was buried in his back . His body started burning with the desire after feeling her hot breath on his back and the way her front body was rubbing his back.