Part : 19 I am not virgin

"I am not virgin." She said in broken voice after taking a deep breath, looking at him. Manik in a shock left her hands. When he left her hand , she thought that he didn't want her anymore because she was not a virgin.

"Now you will not marry me after knowing that i am not virgin. Because every man wants to marry a girl who is virgin. You know somewhere i was thinking that you are different. You don't care if i am virgin or not. But you proved me wrong." She said disappointedly , looking at him. He was still looking at her shockingly.

"You were thinking right, Nandini. It's really doesn't matter to me that with whom you were in past. Who was your boyfriend. It was your past. Now i am your present. I won't lie that i didn't want to be your first. I wanted to be your first. But it's completely fine." Nandini was happy , listening his words. She got relief , knowing that he was having no problem with her virginity . Few Tears fell down from her eyes. That tears were of happiness.

"Really?" She asked unbelievably , looking at him.

"In fact, i am happy that you shared this with me . I am sure that person would be a big idiot who left the girl like you. But i am happy that he left you. Otherwise How could i have got you." He said , putting his hand on her hand which was kept on table. She looked toward their hand and then toward him.

"He was a biggest mistake of my life. I wish , I would've never met him." She said sadly , looking at him. Few drops of tear fell down from her eyes and landed on his hands. He looked toward his hand and then toward her. He squeezed her hand to assure her that he was with her.

With this , he came to know that Nandini sometimes behaved weird because of that person only. He became sure that he had only hurt his angel. He wanted to kill him for hurting his angel. How could anyone hurt his angel.

"Sometime it's good to share your inside pain with someone. It gives you relief and you feel better." He tried to convince her to share her pain with him.

"I know and i want to. But it's not easy for me. I just can't trust anybody so easily." She said in sad tone. He was also looking at her sadly. He was sad because his angel was sad.

"I understand. Now enough of these sad talks. Are you free ?" He asked and she nodded her head positively. He smiled broadly.

"Let's spend some time. Where do you want to go with your would be hubby." He asked excitedly. He wanted change the atmosphere and her mood that's why he was showing himself over excited to her.

"Where ever you want to take your would be wife." She smiled saying 'would be wife' and he chuckled as she was talking like him. He was happy that at least she smiled. Her smile like always made his day. He was more happy because he was the reason of her precious smile.

"So let's go for a romantic drive." He said , standing up. She was looking at him confusingly.

"I have heard of romantic date. What's this Romantic drive?" She asked confusingly, looking at him.

"You will come to know , Nandini." He said , tapping her nose. She rubbed her nose , looking at him , having smile on her face. He was also looking at him , having smile on his face.

____________________________

"Mumma , daddy ko bulao. Musu toh jana abhi. Apne hi kha tha ki musu , aap aur daddy. Hum sabh bahal (bahar) jaege fol blekfast ( Mumma , call daddy. Musu wants to go now. You only said that Musu , you and daddy , we all go for breakfast.)" Muskan said stubbornly. Zoya lied about breakfast and she was regretting for that . Because her stubborn daughter was not eating breakfast.

"Musu , Daddy went to attend a urgent meeting. He can't come. We will go for lunch today." Zoya tried to make Muskan understand.

"No. You call daddy. Otherwise I won't eat anything." She ran out of the room , saying this. Zoya was standing tensed. She called Adi because she was having no other option.

"Adi , can you come back home ? It's an emergency." She said as soon as he picked up the call.

"What kind of emergency. Is everything fine ?" Adi asked worriedly. Then Zoya told him about her lie. Adi started laughing loudly when he heard the story.

"Adi , stop laughing. And tell me , are you coming?"she asked in strict tone.

"Off course . I am always at your service madam." Adi said and she smiled.

"Then come fast." Saying this she hung up the call.

________________________

They both were enjoying listening the romantic song in the car. Manik was driving the car in average speed. They were hardly talking to each other as they were lost , listening the song. Both were looking at each other after every few minutes. Sometimes their eyes met and sometimes not.

Suddenly the car got stopped.

"What happened?" Nandini asked confusingly, looking at him.

"Let me check. You sit inside only." Saying this , he walked out. He knocked on the window after checking the problem . She pulled down the window.

"Tier puncher. I am changing the tier. You don't come outside. It's really hot." He said and strictly asked her to be inside. Because he had already started sweating. He didn't want she should also start sweating like him. After the rain , the sun was burning the skin.

She nodded her head positively. He took out the extra tier from the dickey. Sitting down , he started changing the front tier of Nandini's side. He was sweating badly. Nandini was shocked seeing his act. Nobody could said that the person who was changing the tier himself while sweating badly. That person is from the top ten richest family and he himself was a famous singer. He could have called a another car and It would have come in few minutes. She came to know that he was so down to the earth. Every second, he was proving her wrong. She had never met a person like Manik before. He was a dream of every girl.

She came out of the car to help him because she couldn't able to see him working alone in the hot. She sat beside him and started removing the sweat from his forehead with her scarf. Manik looked at her surprisingly. She smiled wholeheartedly. She was happy. Manik was making her happy. She was falling in love with him. Both looked into each other eyes for a moment. Then he again started doing his work. Like his wife , she was cleaning his sweat and helping him in changing of the tier.

Manik heart was also happy , seeing her helping him. As she was different from others girl. In this situation , any other girl would have never came outside. They would have remained inside the car , worrying about their heavy makeup. But his angel was different. She came outside to help him without caring about anything. All his life , he had wished for a life partner like Nandini only. And when he got her , he didn't want to lose her at any cost.

"It's done." Manik said , looking toward Nandini. And she was not there. He stood up confusingly. He got shocked to find her running to opposite side of the road. He called her loudly but she didn't listen. He didn't understand that what suddenly happened to her.

Your response matters a lot to me

How do you find the update?

What do you think , what happened to Nandini at the end ?

Love Mehak