Part : 37 Painful Memories

The comment in media box just made my day. Thanx Aayushi. And thanx to every reader who are voting and commenting. Your response matters a lot to me guyz.

Inline and long comments are love.

"I am not going." Manik said loudly throwing the shirt in the corner of the room. Nandini gave him angry glares.

"Manik why are behaving like a kid. You should go , work is important. I really don't want you to cancel your shooting because of me. For me please go." She requested looking at him with pleading eyes. Inside her heart didn't want him to go. She wanted to spend time with him. But she was forcing him to go because  she knew , work is also important.

"Nandini I know your heart doesn't want me to go and I have decided that I won't go. I am listening to your heart and my decision won't be get changed." He said stubbornly while Nandini was looking at him unbelievably thinking that every time how he came to know what her heart wants.

"Okay fine. But this is the first and last time. I am letting you cancel your shooting because of me." She said strictly showing her index finger to him like a mother. Manik nodded his head like a innocent and obedient kid. But she didn't know that he would always think about her before his work. Her happiness was his first priority.

"Well don't you think we were just fighting like typical husband and wife few minutes ago?" He asked raising his eyebrows and sniffed because of cold. Nandini laughed on his words and he also laughed with her.

__________________________

Nandini walked out of Manik's room spending some time. Both wanted to spend more time with each other but Nandini had to prepare dinner at home.
"Hello uncle ?" Nandini greeted Raj who was walking out of his room. Raj smiled back and he also welcomed her like his son with sneeze.

"Uncle you also caught cold. I brought Kadha for Manik. You also drink that Kadha. You will get completely fine in a day." She said and Raj was just looking at her having big smile on his face. He was glad to see that She already took the responsibilities of Manik and this house. She already started taking care of his son. After all Nandini was his choice and he was feeling proud of his choice.

"Thank you beta and god bless you." Raj said patting Nandini's hair and gave her blessings. Nandini smiled in response looking at him.

_______________________

At dining table Malhotra's were having dinner. Muskan was entertaining everyone with her cute talks.
"Where is Cabir ?" Neyonika asked about Cabir catching everyone's attention. Adi and Manik looked toward each other and passed the smile.

"Mom we locked him in room." Manik told Neyonika and everyone's eyes shot up in a shock. Muskan giggled after knowing this.

"Why ?" Neyonika asked confusingly. 
"Because we wanted him to teach him a lesson.  Don't worry , we are just going to open the door." Adi said getting up and Manik also got up. Neyonika shook her head a disbelief.

"How can I blame my children when my own husband still behaves like a kid sometimes." Neyonika said looking at Raj in fun tone. Everybody laughed and Raj was glaring her.

"Papa.. chachu.. musu bi aap dono  sath jaegi room tholne." She said jumping down from her chair and ran behind Manik and Aditya before Zoya could stop her.

______________________

Aditya was opening the lock of Cabir's room while Manik was standing beside him , holding Muskan in his arms. He opened the door and they walked inside and their eyes widened up in a shock. Cabir was just about to break the glass window with the hockey stick.
"Cabir stop." Manik and Adi shouted together and Cabir got stopped. Muskan was also shocked. He turned around and they both were glaring him.