Part : 7 A Visit To Her Art Gallery

I know , i get late guyz because i am not well. Hope you like the update.

Manik was about to speak something but before he could, there was knock on the door of Art Gallery.
"I just come" she  said looking at him and then went to open the door. Standing there , he again started admiring the beautiful paintings made by her , having light smile on his face.

"Didi , Rockstar Manik is here. Please let me meet him"Manik heard the voice and then he also went to see who was on the door. He saw , a boy of age 17 was talking with Nandini. He was requesting her to let him meet Manik. But She was not allowing him.

"Nandini , it's okay. Let him come inside and meet me. I don't have any problem" Manik said looking toward them. That boy smiled showing his all teeth happily. He ran toward Manik.

"Sir , I am your big fan. I listen your songs on repeat. You are my favourite singer. You are amazing" that boy said happily. Manik was looking at him , having smile on his face.

"Well thank you , Mr..." Manik said and stretch the words Mister as he didn't know his name.

"Myself, Shekar. I work with Nandini didi here." He gave his introduction and Manik nodded his head.
"Sir , can i get one selfie with you ?" Next moment , he asked for a selfie.

"Yeh sure , why not? "Nandini opened her mouth to deny him but closed her mouth listening Manik's word. Manik smiled , looking at Nandini when Shekar was taking out his phone. She smiled back. Then Shekar took the selfie with his Rockstar happily.

"Thank you so much , Sir" Shekar thanked him happily.

"Shekar , now will you please bring something to eat for your favourite singer ?" Nandini said walking toward them.

"It's okay Nandini. I really don't need anything" Manik politely denied , looking at Nandini.

"Sir , Try the special Masala tea of here. You will surely love it. Nandini didi and I daily drink that tea. It's our favourite" Before Nandini could say something, Shekar said.

"If that tea is her favourite , then i will love to drink it" he thought in his mind.
"Okay"he hated tea but got agreed because that tea was Nandini's favourite. Shekar immediately walked out to bring tea for him.

"It's okay Manik , you don't have to drink street tea"She said walking toward him.

"For you , i can do anything. Drinking of tea is nothing for me"he thought  , looking at Nandini. 
"I really want to try it. It's okay" he replied back and she gave him small smile. He smiled back.

"Nandini , i have brought something for you. So can i give you ?" He spoke looking at her. She just nodded her head. He smiled , taking out anklet from his pocket.
"I purchased this , long back ago. I wanted to give it to my future life partner. I love the jiggling sound which comes out from it. Now i know that you are going to become my wife. So i want to give it to you" he said forwarding it in front of her. She took it , staring them , having a small smile on her face.

"I hope , you have no problem in wearing this"he asked , looking at her. She immediately nodded her head negatively , looking at him.

"You know, last month. I lost my Anklet. From so many days ,  i was thinking to buy a new one. Even i love to wear Anklet. I also love that jiggling sound. Chanchan chan.. "she said happily looking at him. Manik was smiling happily seeing her happily talking to him because usually she used to behave very formal with him. He really didn't like her formal behaviour with him. He wanted that she should always be frank with him without any formality.