MID Asch x Reader x Noi (Mainly Asch x Reader)

You were walking back to Ava's apartment, after Ava had went on a one-day vacation from the Daemos boys and asked you to watch over them, and make sure that Asch didn't burn her house down while she was gone. "Noi, stop touching things you're going to end up breaking somethi-" Before they could finish a loud crash was heard coming from in the apartment. "Oh my Jesus...I haven't even gotten in the door and they've already broken something..." I sighed, putting the key in the door and unlocking it (The door not the key lol). "Who are you human sorcerer?!" a white haired male turned around as the door unlocked, I stumbled back as I wasn't expecting for there to be more than 2 of them. "I- Uhm....- I'm (Y/N)" I stuttered, taking the keys out the door as I closed the door behind me. "....Ava's never mentioned you...." He glared, walking up to me. "Yeah! How come she sent us another annoying human?! I thought we were gonna get a vacation too..." An orange hair male muttered, barely loud enough for me to hear. "......fuc- Fu....Y'know what I already dislike all of you." I replied, remembering that I too had a swear jar. "I could say the same for you too, and you don't even know any of our names'" A black haired male said, walking up to me with clear anger and disgust. "I'm Rhys, That's Leif, That's Noi, That's Asch, and That's Pierce." Rhys said, gesturing to each of them as he said their names. "Wow Rhys! You're really good at that!" Noi clapped, a sparkle in his eyes. "Shut It. We already have one annoying person to deal with we don't need an annoying person and an annoying Daemos." Asch growled, glaring at Noi before stepping closer to me, as if inspecting me. ".....Do you know how to cook?" Asch asked, a slightly annoyed look on his face. "H-huh?!" I asked, my face heating up a little bit. "Do.You.Know.How.To.Cook?!" He asked again, this time enunciating the words. "Y-yeah....why wouldn't I?" I stuttered, as Asch took a small step back. "Sometimes I wonder why humans can be so.....- dumb.." Asch retorted, crossing his arms as he went to plop down on the couch, I followed short after. "Can I go to the store?" Rhys asked, having already being into his human clothes and hid his horns I suppose he wasn't taking no as an answer. "Yeah, just be back before dark." I replied, Rhys nodded and went to the elevator. "Oh, can I go with him?" Pierce asked, with a slight sparkle in his eyes. "Fine" I said, as He walked into the elevator with Rhys before it closed. "So....what're we supposed to do while we wait for them to get back?" Leif asked, spinning one of his swords (?) in his hands. "....I don't know, the three of you should be able to  find something entertaining to do." I shrugged, walking into Ava's room and rummaging through her books. "Boring...boring....nobody likes twilight (sorry if you do, i personally never liked it)...finally!" I said picking out my (F/B) (Favorite Book) from her bookshelf, surprised she'd have that type of genre (unless it's manga :3). I plopped onto the middle of the bed and opened the book (Or manga), then realizing I needed a blanket (I personally don't sleep under the covers of a bed, especially if i don't live there.). I got up and went into the living room, going into the closet to get a spare blanket; then walking back into Ava's room and plopping back down on the bed. "What are you doing?" Noi asked, looking at me from the side of the bed. "Reading....?" I said, thinking they had books where they came from. "Like a spellbook?" Noi asked, plopping down on the bed beside me. "Not really....It's kind of like a way to learn.....like to inform yourself...." I said, trying to explain what a book was. "Ooh...." Noi said, putting his face in his hands. "What're you two doing in here- is that a spell book?!" Asch asked, plopping on the bed on the other side of me. "No- Ugh...- It's a normal book, you read it....and it entertains you." I said, mentally face-palming. "...Oh.....Are you sure?" Asch questioned, tilting his head a little bit. "Yes, I'm sure." I added, flipping back to the beginning of the book (Or your favorite chapter F/C (not an Aaron reference xD)). "(You started reading the beginning of the book (Or your favorite chapter))-" You paused, noticing Asch was asleep on your chest, curled up into a ball beside you (he was using your chest as a pillow, so basically this is a gender-neutral story), and Noi was laying on your stomach, putting his hands between his head and your stomach, and was sprawled out on the other 1/3 of the bed, Long story short you fell asleep with your right hand on one of Asch's horns, and your left hand on Noi's upper torso. (Just to be annoying I'm going to let Leif be able to use a phone in this one even though quite frankly he isn't that smart- nvm, I'm going to let Leif have a phone...since Rhys is still part of this lol) "I'm so having Rhys take a camera of this when he gets back..." Leif smirked, right when he took his phone out Rhys and Pierce walked in the elevator. "Psst....Rhys, Pierce." Lief whispered, being sure to not wake Asch up, since Leif already knew he didn't need to worry about Noi. "Come take a camera of this Rhys.." Leif whispered, waving for Rhys and Pierce to come look at the three of you. "...- Of wha- Oh my god Asch let her touch his horn?!" Rhys whisper yelled, immediately taking Leif's phone and taking a few pictures of the three of you. "Ava's going to love this!" Rhys whispered to Leif, Leif nodding frantically in response. 

~~~~Time Skip to el Morning~~~~By morning I mean like 10am~~~~~

"I'm Home!" Ava shouted, being quickly hushed by Leif, Pierce, and Rhys. "Don't tell me to shush in my own home." Ava said, a little bit quieter. "You need to come look at this before they wake up." Leif snickered, waving her to her room. "See wha- OH MY GOD THAT'S SO CUTE!" She whisper-yelled. "I Know right, I went in there to see what they were doing last night, and they were all asleep." Leif said, Rhys nodding in agreement. "H-huh?....What'd I miss...?" Noi asked, getting up slowly and rubbing his eyes. "SHHHHHHHHHH!" Ava said, as Noi quietly got off the bed and looked at why he was shushed. "Ooh...." Noi said, yawning. "What time is it?....(Y/N)...D-" Asch didn't finish his sentence, he instead started blushing at the fact that he let someone he barely knew touch his horns. "It's like....10:30...." You said crankily,rubbing your eyes with the hand you didn't have on Aschs' horn. "Mmkay- All of you can stop staring at us now...especially you Noi." Asch demanded, Noi blushed in response. "Hey Asch....-" "Y-yeah...?" He said, his face getting a little redder. "Can you stay here a little longer?" You asked, your face turning a light pink color. "Only if you stop touching my horn...." He said, his face got redder; if even possible: as you removed the hand you had on his horn and put it on his chest. "I- Uhh-.... I'm....We're going back to sleep, 2nd prisoner...." Asch said, his face getting a little less red. "Just make sure you don't stay in bed until the time I usually go to sleep, Okay?" Ava said, putting her bag down in her room then shutting the door behind her when she went back to supervise the other Daemos.

~~~To Be Continued~~~