Vaishu slept on the bed next to her and she shifted the bed very close to hers. She tugged her arms like a small kid and went to sleep after much efforts by all of them.

Morning

Vaishu woke up first and saw that Avu was clutching her dress tightly and sleeping but what she saw next was even more cuter. Sid was sitting on the floor next to Avu's bed , resting his head on her bed and sleeping. She grew more fond of her devar and devraniji.😜

One by one everyone woke up and Avu was the last.

Abhi: Ab sab ek ek karke fresh ho jao phir breakfast table par aa jao.

Everyone sat on the dining table and started having breakfast.

But Janu,Jai,Avu  were kind of lost and scared. Meanwhile Bhavu was in deep thought.

Abhi: Avu I know tu kal raat ko jo hua uske baare soch rahi hai par vo sirf ek bura sapna-

Janu: Nahi tha! Vo ek bura sapna nahi tha.

Fais: Janu tu kehna kya chahti hai?

Janu: Vo kal shaam jab main ..............................aisa hua!

She tells them about the entire incident and all were shocked.

Fais: Janu mujhe lagta hai ye tera veham ho-

Jai: Nahi! Veham nahi tha uska.

Reem: Jai ab tum kya kehna chahte ho?

Jai: Vo kal shaam.............mere saath aisa sab hua.

Now everyone was speechless and scared at the same time

Sid: Aur kisiko kuch kehna hai?

Bhavu: Guys listen carefully! Yaha par aane se pehle maine bohot saari research kar rakhi thi. Iss jagah bohot saari paranormal activity hoti rehti hai. Ho sakta hai ki ye kisika mazaak ho but we need to be extra careful from now on.

Sid stood up and hugged Avu tightly.

Sid: Avu I promise you I will never ever let anyone harm you. I'll protect you till my last breath.

Avu was overwhelmed now

Avu: I love you Sid

Everyone was hell shocked by this confession

Avu: I mean as a friend!

No one seemed to buy this cover up but as there was a serious topic going on they left her this time.

Authors Reaction: Guys I am alone at this time in my house and the windows are closed and seriously I could hear an anklets sounds so I am going to open the windows and switch on the lights 😨

I am fine now!

It was afternoon now and everyone was trying to forget about the previous day's events.

Vaishu: Guys listen today it's the second day of the competition but there is a dress code!

Faisu: Seriously , competition ke liye dress code kaun rakhta hai?

Vaishu: I know it's odd but tell me one thing boys kisine traditional clothes laaye hai?

All boys:No!

Vaishu: Pata hi tha so girls we will have to wear traditional style clothes

Avu: Lekin vaise kapdo mein competition kaise karenge?

Vaishu: Don't worry this time it's not about sport skills but about our brain and logical reasoning.

Janu: Okay then!

It was evening time and all the boys were ready but as usual the girls weren't.

Girls dress

Sid: Wohoo!! Girls rocking🔥🔥

Vaishu: Thanks devarji! Apne bade bhai ko sikhao Kuch, compliment dena toh aata hi nahi unko!

Abhi: Arey Vaishu! Tum samjhi nahi,vo ek teer se do nishane maar raha hai!

That's all for now

Precap:

P: She is pregnant don't you know?

Keep guessing who is pregnant!

Till then bye

-NEHA
😘Lots of love 😘