Chapter 12: Duncney Ends

Start from the beginning

Gwen then noticed me and Courtney catch her.

"Hey." She tried to walk off but Courtney stopped her.

"What was that?" Courtney asked.

"What was what?" Gwen asked.

"You were staring at Duncan." Courtney stated.

"Oh. I was just. Uh. You really gotta do something about that mohawk." Gwen played it off.

"That was number 7 on my list of things to change but now I kinda like it." Courtney dreamily sighed." Love does funny things."

Courtney started walking off.

"Oh yeah. Love is hysterical." Gwen continued playing it off.

I raised an eyebrow at Gwen and walked off.

+

We landed, got off the plane and met up with Chris so he could explain the next challenge.

"Welcome to the Acropolis in Acient Greece. Home to the very first Olympians, who as my intern informed me, competed naked."Chris Informed us.

"Alright. Time to drop the laundry." Owen said unbuckling his belt.

"No, no, no, no! That was just a corky fact, not an order!" Chris said." There's no need to be 100% accurate, stay dressed. Very dressed. We only have to resort to nudity if there's a tie breaker. Today we're gonna do things a bit differently since team Chris is really really really really hot is down by two men. And since Aaron is the only male member of team Amazon-"

Cody heavily sighed.

"In order to make things fair, all of today's challenges will be one on one matches. Every victory gets you a gold medal. The team with the most gold wins first-class tickets to our next destination. Second place wins a brutal elimination ceremony." Chris explained.

"And silver medals. Right? Second place gets silver?"

"There are no silver medal. Just gold."

"But at the Olympics-"

"Just gold. That's it." Chris stated.

+

We followed Chris to where the first challenge was going to take place.

"Our first historical event is a Greecen scavenger hunt. The inside of the podium of percales is full of maze line rows of huge columns. Players must search this acient forest of columns and return with the Greecen treasure that's awaiting inside. First one to do so takes the gold. So, who's going in?" Chris asked.

"Me" Duncan and Gwen said at the same time.

"What!" Gwen, Duncan, and Courtney all said.

Gwen and Duncan both tried to get out of it but Chris wouldn't let them.

"Gwen vs. Duncan it is." Chris stated.

"Wow. That is so... fun." Courtney grinned but then glared. Me and Tyler exchanged looks.

"What's the big deal? Just let someone else do this event." Duncan stated.

Funny... you're the one who started this 'big deal'. He got himself into this.

"My decision is final Duncan." Chris stated.

Duncan mumbled something under his breathe.

"Excuse me?" Chris glared.

"I didn't say anything."

"And you won't say anything else until the Olympics are over. Between now and then you can either sing it or zip it. That'll begin to make up for the songs you missed while you were in breech of your contract. And if you speak instead of singing you'll earn a lash from Chef's Olympic towel." Chris told him.