Wrongs and Rights

(T/W: CURSING, ABUSE (MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, AND EMOTIONAL), HOMOPHOBIA, PATTON ANGST)

If there are more then please tell me and stay safe boys, girls, and non binary pearls ♡
There will be a few timeskips

Patton practically leapt off of Logan, staring wide eyed at his mother who was practically fuming. She turned to Logan.

"Leave before I call the police!" She screamed, causing Logan to quickly get up. He couldn't even say goodbye before Patton's mother was shoving him out the door.

As she returned to find Patton's head hung low, keeping his gaze to the ground. He was about to apoligize, but his mother roughly grabbed a lock of his hair and dragged down the hall. Patton was pleading, tears flowing.

"Mum please I'm sorry!" She didn't listen, opening the closet door and throwing Patton in there. He collapsed in his knees. "Mum! Not again I'm sorry! Please!"

She only shook her head before shutting the door, ignoring her only son as he banged his fists against the door. A soft click was heard from the outside and Patton realized he was locked in.

"I'm pulling you out of that retched school and we are moving." With that, her footsteps began to fade as she walked off.

Patton curled in on himself, memories of nights much like this drowned his mind. Until it was all to much...

And everything went black.

*

"He's been away for a week, Virgil. After his mother caught us I haven't been able to contact him. I had to beg my mothers to post-pone our move." Logan was pacing infront of Virgil, the two in the school library.

Virgil let out a sigh. "The last time this happened was when Patton was around fourteen; he told his dad about a crush he had on some boy. I didn't see him for two months and when I did he was so closed off."

That didn't help Logan's worries, his mind racing as he thought of all the things that may be happening as they speak. "They pulled him out of school."

Virgil nodded, he went to speak when a loud, flamboyant voice interrupted him.

"Logan! How have you not wished me a happy birthday!" Roman dramatically draped himself onto Logan's back. Logan merely shoved him off.

"We have more pressing matters to deal with right now Roman." The jock looked confused.

"We?" He turned around, freezing when he saw Virgil sitting on the table. "Oh..." Virgil merely rolled his eyes, keeping his gaze low.

"Patton's been missing for a week after his mother walked in on us in a... suggestive... position." Roman's eyes grew wide.

"Wait your gay?" Logan glared at Roman. "Right, not the time. Sorry."

Virgil finally spoke. "Look, Patton could be in serious trouble right now so if you aren't going to help then fuck off."

"Of course I am going to help! This is the love of my cousin's life we are talking about!" Logan groaned at this, face palming as Roman dramtically posed.

Logan then turned to Virgil. "So what do we do exactly?" Virgil thought for a moment, his nose scrunched and eyebrow furrowed. He stood up.

"We need to get him out of there, even if that means breaking him out." They looked at him confused. Gesturing for him to continue.