Ch. 36- "There's a fucking ninja turtle on our couch Ojirou-"

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to explain anything else. I understand now. But, another question, why did you need my blanket for Spinner?"

"He's a reptilian mutant. He's cold blooded and I had him trapped in a block of ice for too long."

"Oh! In that case, once he wakes up, we could have Rin talk to him. He's also cold blooded so he has a lot of different things in his room that helps with that."

"Good idea. But we'd need to get an okay from Aizawa first to see if that would be okay."

"True, true. Hopefully he says yes. And hopefully Spinner's okay."

"I think he'll be alright."

"For now."

"...well that isn't ominous at all."

-----------------------------------------------------

Spinner's POV

"IGUCHI WAKE UP!"
"Shuichi You have to wake up!"

"THEY'RE COMING!"

I slowly open my eyes and stare up at the ceiling. Where am I? What happened before I fell asleep? Looking down, I see the warm blanket that was wrapped around me, and looking back up, I see class A's dorm area. Riiiight. We infiltrated them and I was knocked out by some brat with ice powers.

"Dammit... Twice?" I whisper to myself while looking around.

"Anybody?"

"I'm an anybody." Dabi appears from the kitchen with a glass of water. My eyes narrow as he sets the glass next to me on the coffee table.

"What'd you put in it?"

"Water."

"I see you're still a smartass."

"That's me, sis."

"What do you all want with me?" I slowly grab the glass and start taking small sips from it. Dabi... or should I call him Touya..? Either way, he shrugs at me with an ever-present and regular stoic look on his face.

"We want to help you. You and everyone else in the league." He explains and I scoff at him, earning a single eyebrow raise from him.

"You want to help us?? Us?? Your enemies?? Yeah okay."

"We do. We really do."

"Sure, I'll believe it when I see it. How would you even help us? We're all lost causes."

"I was one of your most lost causes, look at me now. You just need to wait for the serum to wear off."

"...are you really sure there's a serum that's making all of us lose our memories."

"I'm 100% certain. I didn't take my shot last time it was scheduled and I remember everything again. I was in a bit of disbelief too at first, but it's true."

"So if our shots really have a memory blocking serum, how long would I have until my memories all come back?"

"About a week."