UNSTEADY

hi everybody, it's been so long...

my new book is here! it's unsteady, a grayson dolan story. i'm super excited to put it out for you guys, hopefully the wait was worth it.

it would mean a lot if you guys checked it out :) i just uploaded it!!

the past.
it's a scary thing, isn't it?

emerson mcallister and grayson dolan have been best friends since the second grade. just as their relationship starts to morph into something more, something happens.

two days later, grayson and his older brother ethan are living all the way in new jersey and emerson is left to pick up the pieces of her dignity as the small town of bainbridge paints her as a whore.

six years later, emerson is still living on the beautiful pacific west island of bainbridge, helping run her family's drowning kayaking business. the last thing she needs is grayson suddenly turning up, bringing with him old memories and opening up old wounds. but grayson, even better looking than emerson remembers, seems determined to revive their friendship no matter how hard emerson tries to push him away.

forced to work alongside each other, emerson slowly starts to fall for grayson again. but both emerson and grayson know, if they're ever going to have any kind of future, they must confront the dark past. a past that most people want to stay buried.

as for the other story, i probably will still publish it. i'm not one hundred percent sure because it's proven to be a little difficult to write but i'll try my best to publish it because i know a lot of you guys really liked it and so did i.

i meant to put this out sooner, but my schedule has been crazy. i had club lacrosse up until july, and in august i started high school volleyball (i made varsity again yay) and now i still have volleyball up until october, which is when i start fall ball. i have high school basketball in the winter and then high school lacrosse & club lacrosse in the spring and then repeat the schedule. i am a very busy lady so sorry if i don't update everyday. plus, it's my junior year so i'm gonna have to study a lot.

but yeah, check it out and hopefully you guys will like it. thank you so much !!

m