Chp 31- Her family

Start from the beginning

"We're glad." They said at the same time making me roll my eyes.

"Your hair is different." Mrs Tiffany said.

"Ahh."

"Perfect hairstyle Oooh I love it." Pearl swooned.

"Well he does look charming." Mrs Tiffany agreed as my cheeks flaired making them both laugh.

*****

Pearl pulled me joyfully to their SUV before opening the car door for me like she was my gentlewoman, but I was supposed to be the one to that. I gave myself pep talk about trying to be the perfect attendance to Pearl's family and impress them but I gave up a while ago. Firstly I don't have the perfect body or the perfect appearance secondly am not rich and famous.

I entered the car with her coming in and closing the door with a huge smile. Inside was the bulgy guy that drove us the last time and Steven in the front seat and Stephanie who scooted a little far from me like I was bacteria.

Ouch.

"Sup guys...this champ is joining us for dinner."

"Pearl is three o'clock can't you pick him up some other time." Steven said annoyed as the driver ignored us and drove out of the School with the windows up.

"I agree." Stephanie said with a sugar coated voice.

"Listen here motherfuckers...we are having our dinner at four and none of y'all can say shit." Pearl threatened making me look at her with a frown of disapproval to which she shrugged off.. and by Stephanie and Steven kepping quiet showed that they agreed and I wondered why.

It was silent except for Pearl who kept brushing my hair and squealing like a happy girl and her family responded with slightly huge eyes. We arrived and I finally breathed out a sign of relief because I was in between Stephanie and Pearl, and Stephanie didn't seem to like me at the moment. The moment my feet hit the floor I was amazed, the house was at the rich estate and the pavement was long with perfect brown-redish bricks and the gate as huge as that of a palace. It was deadly silent and there was a pool larger than a normal pool with a table there which seemed to have a huge amount of food. I think I saw a girl with no shoes wearing a khakhi mini dress with her hair in a ponytail.

Suprisingly there were guards in each corner. The house was too glassy for my liking but I guess Pearl liked that. It was a triple house with a double garage, because it was so glassy you could almost see everything inside which was just an open space and some Z stairs which had me wondering how they sleep inside such a glassy house. The rich estate was super quiet and amazing... because the was only perfect houses.

"Welcome to my house oh come on come on. You must come inside my room please comee." Pearl whined happily pulling me along with me before I could protest. I stumbled a bit and the moment I entered my mouth went dry. It was an open space area and it's walls painted a pale cream white with pictures of each and everyone of them. An albino and the toned one with Stephanie and Steven and some of them were filled with Isaiah and the beautiful wife.

"Are you sure stairs are supposed to be made out of glass?" I asked with my eyes in deep awe at the huge lounge and kitchen that were as open and beautifully clean. I frowned at the amount of guards that stood in each area and heavily armed.

"Yup." She pulled me up but I noticed how she looked sick.

"Do you not love glass?"

"I certainly do honey...heck I could swim in it."

"Doesn't sound pleasant."

"It only gets better Neddy."

I only frowned then gasped at the amount of rooms that were painted white except one that was pink. I turned to Pearl and rose an eyebrow.