Chp 14- Unwanted desires

Pearl's POV

Unwanted desires.

"Pearl it has only been the second day of School and you're causing all that shit. Including playing around with a nerd.'' I sat down in the huge leather sofa with my so called family who faced me with annoyed expressions.

Apparently Stephanie and Steven had ratted me out about my declaration with the sweet angel resulting to them shouting stupid words that can barely benefit them.

"What's your point exactly?" I snapped clearly annoyed at them. Lydia sat next to me with her head down but curiosity was present in her eyes.

"We all kinda knew you would do shit like causing disasters in School but drawing our symbol and this nerd of yours is annoying." Kieran snapped back with authority that made Lydia swallow and the entire family to shiver.

"He is soo skinny and weak." Steven butted in with his damn mouth "clearly he cannot survive."

"You can do soo much better."

Something in me snapped and I found myself standing up with such anger it caused Lydia to shift away from me and the guards who were looking down to cast their eyes down.

"Now now Querido, it is none of your business with what I want with the nerd maybe the fact that he has brains."

Kieran meet me eye to eye with deadly eyes.

"Your shaming our name if you choose such a weak host...there are guys with abs and shit."

"Exactly guys with abs..just for how long do I see guys with abs--"

"This is not some BDSM Pearl you--"

"I didn't ask for your opinion Kieran just--"

"This is why your such a weak little dominant!" He shouted making me arch a brow as I hid the pain spreading in my heart.

David was a frowning mess while Stephanie kept biting her nails well Steven was just blinking clearly agreeing with this dumb shit.

Kieran has the nerve and the balls to tell me this shit. I remember all the things I've been through and overcame them just fine. I am a fucking survivor.

I saw red and heard an echo of a slap followed with gasps of shock.

"Listen here Kieran you may be the so called next heir and that shit but don't you dare think you will control me. I am not a damn poppet that you could take control!! I am not Stephanie, David and Steven who clearly look for your opinion, dumb shit!"

Silence boomed before I looked at Kieran's angry expression who had clenched his fists.

"I order you to stop trying to see that dumb weak host that you appearently choose!!"

"Who said I choose him?!"

"Doesn't matter....just stop being such a disappointment to the family. Just cause you do dumb acts!? We were fine without you." Kieran said calmly while Stephanie, David and Steven had wide eyes clearly shocked and not agreeing but they didn't say anything nor debate.

I looked at him and blinked feeling the need to actually fight with him but even a female python had it's limits.

"Lydia just go upstairs and code green." I murmured sitting back on the sofa looking at the celling. Lydia knew exactly what i meant before leaving with sorrow.

I kept quiet as Kieran's chest recovered from his shouting. He didn't even radiate sadness, I know I was a mistake but there was no need for him to actually say that.

Silence utter silence as eyes looked at me with expectation glowing in their eyes. I didn't look at them as I looked at the celling with silence.

I was actually the last one to be adopted so I guess I was a disappointment since I did shit out of uncontrollable emotions.

It stayed silence as I continued to watch the celling.

"Pearl.." started Stephanie since Kieran towered over me right in front of the leather seat " he didn't mean that."

"Yeah if you could just obey rules." Steven said

"Please Pearl there could be enemies around and--" my phone buzzed showing that Lydia was done with my plan.

I stood up numbly and made sure I don't look at Kieran's face or any of my so called brothers including sister. I carefully made sure I don't come in contact with Kieran's skin as I left but he caught my wrist making me snap my hands away from his ugly touch.

"Don't do your stupid--"

I blinked not listening just watched blanky as his mouth moved without paying any attention. When Kieran was done he looked at me with annoyance.

I just kept replaying his words...those words.

We were fine without you.
Stop being a disappointment.

After a minute, second, I finally turned to leave to the sliding door opening it and leaving behind the perfect little shits.

I ran to the SUV that was roaring and Lydia sitting in the driving seat. I rushed in before it moved making the guards open the gates.

"PEARL THE FUCK!" Kieran shouted cleary annoyed.

"Hurry." I ordered watching her speed up the car that left an angry Kieran who ran towards something.

"They probably going to chase you. Thankfully I know the correct path." Lydia said with a smirk brushing my braided hair away from my eyes with a blush before she stretched her knuckles.

"Impress me." I murmured hearing a roar of another car behind me.

"I will." With that she turned to a passage like she knew the place. I raised a brow at how she actually knew which passage to turn to.

"And--"

"I have my ways." She chuckled when we lost the car and saw that we were driving through some road. I barely payed attention to the race.

"What got us here Pearl... what's happening girl I mean it's only the second day?"

"Unwanted desires Lydia...unwanted desires." The blue eyed Angel appeared through the silent night and chirping birds. Perfectly staying in my core of cravings..my core of desire.