Cph 28- Mine ONLY

Pearl's POV

Mine ONLY.

"Pearl really again? With the skinny nerd."

"Kieran that ain't your business." Snapped Emmanuel as Kieran flashed him a look of death.

Stephanie and Steven kept quiet for once and David just played on his phone unbothered.

"Kieran am pissed and will beat your heir ass if you piss me off any further." I stood up from the couch before looking at Emmanuel.

"Enjoy your stay here Querido and we need to talk alone soon." I said softly watching him smirk and wrap his hands around his chest like he conquered something.

I left for my room finding a sexual song playing through making me raise a brow at Lydia who was busy shaking her ass. She smirked even further when she saw me making me frown slightly.

"Let me cheer you up." She purred walking to me sexually but I was too irritated at how neddy was busy smiling at a curvy taned female.

Lydia wrapped her hands around my neck before licking my earlobe making me pull her hands away while she frowned with confusion.

"Don't get me wrong this is sweet and shit but am tired." I said before walking to the bed to take off my shoes and glasses before snuggling under the covers. I angrily closed my eyes before sleeping with an angry frown as the music stopped along with a sign. 

I woke up still angry and upset as I grimaced at the smell of my mouth so I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I came back to sit on the bed before looking around frowning at Lydia's absence from the room.

I signed before falling back on the bed as the door opened and instead of Lydia, Emmanuel came in with a tray and a frown. I sat up straight.

"Yo." He greeted before sitting at the edge of the bed and placing the tray on my knees taking off the lid.

"Hey." I replied before taking the toast and munching on it.

"Where's Lydia?"

"Well she gave me this tray and just left emotionless."

I groaned "shit."

Emmanuel chuckled before taking a bite at my sausage.

"Did y'all sleep together?"

"Well almost."

"Thought you was fucking with the Smith boy." Emmanuel said "I was actually shocked when you asked me to do research about a boy with no muscles."

"That's what makes him different."

He smirked before looking around "We planned on throwing a party at another club and invite students including non-students."

I nodded before looking at him and he looked back.

"I'II get over the crush Pearl.. it's not easy." He finally said making me raise a brow.

"For how long exactly?" I muttered

"Urgh." He said before sulkily standing up and leaving without a single word. I rolled my eyes before frowning at the breakfast.

I finally showered after staring at my breakfast and looked at the clock before cursing at how late I was. I guess I have to do my plan after school.

I sat at the L sofa before grabbing the remote and clicking at useless nonsense just so I could kill boredom. I decided on watching some lame ass murder mystery until I got sick of it and decided to go to School.

I took kieran's bike again just because I was bored. I was still curious on how Lydia left without a word...so rude.

I took my time with going to School, so I was enjoying the fresh slow breeze on my hair and luckily it was the perfect time since students were pouring out of the gates.

I saw neddy who was a frowning mess as he scanned the crowd before he saw me and swallowed nervously before walking over to me slowly.

"You..um didn't come to School." He said slowly as I stared at him for a full minute, second, I don't even know.

"Climb on." I said Instead giving him the helmet as he put it on nervously and wrapped his arms around my waist as we left again.

I left the damn school for a private area. After about thirty or more minutes I finally arrived at the beach that Lydia and I visited with a normal HOUSE that only had a kitchen and two bedrooms with a lounge. Lydia already bought or whatever she did and told me she knew I was going to fight Kieran soon.

I stopped the bike placing it behind the normal house as Neddy took off the helmet before I grabbed his hand pulling him inside the house and immediately closed the door ignoring his questionable mumbles.

"Sit." I instructed as he quickly ran to the brown coach and I sat next to him.

"Tell me Neddy who do you belong to?"

"Um wh-wh-what?"

"Who do you belong to?" I said slowly blanketing his body so he was basically on his back with wide eyes while I hovered over him.

"Look..." I trailed putting my finger on his lower lip and travelled it to his clothed chest before reaching his waistband where I rubbed circles upon as Neddy swallowed nervously "There was this girl that was all over you." I said watching his eyes widen with realization.

"Le-lenora is just a friend--"

"Hush now." I commanded watching him swallow nervously as I entered my hands in his pants watching those eyes bulge out.

"Pearl don--"

"I am going to show you exactly who you belong to." I said seeing panick so I kissed him making him gasp as his hands came to my chest to pull me away but I kept my composure with my hands entering his underwear or whatever he wore. I immediately cupped him making him moan in my mouth as I bit his bottom lip hard making him open up as I tasted him. And gosh did he taste good. He stopped struggling and unconsciously put his hands around my neck while I teased his head making him squirm feeling him harden.

He was a little sloppy with the kissing but I managed to guide his tougne before squeezing his length as I pulled back from the kiss watching his expression of pleasured euphoria.

"Such a great length for a Nerd." I whispered pumping him faster before biting his neck "they'll all know you're mine." I breathed out before placing hickeys this time as he gasped and moaned breathlessly reaching his climax. I shrugged as he tried to calm his breathing.

My hand had his seed so I licked it getting off him as he watched me with disbelief.

"Now you know who you belong to."

"I always did Pearl."