Chp 19- First Orgasm

Neddy's POV

First orgasm.

"Have you ever came in your life?"

"Wh-wh-what?" I questioned nervously still feeling the sweet tingling of her lips on mine with the taste of alcohol roaming in my mouth making me grimace mentally before I focused on Pearl.

"Orgasm.... have you ever had that?"

I stared at Pearl breathlessly watching her eyes flicker with lust. I was aware that she threw her party but didn't even invite me. I won't lie when I say that it didn't hurt knowing how everyone bubbled about it in School while I remained clueless.

I wasn't gonna go even though i was invited but I actually wanted Pearl to try at least. I tossed and turned in my cloth made bed as some kids left quietly. Only a few remained so I decided to take my soft blanket and silently leave to the garden and that's when I caught side of a girl with braids and she seemed to talk to herself while kicking at the fence. I had to run there and stop her only to notice that the her was actually Pearl.

She slurred when I talked to her and I had to come up with a way to make her sober even a tiny bit.

Pearl just suprised me by kissing me making me taste the sweet gloss and the alcohol which made me grimace. I only frowned curiously before shaking my head.

"Good." She breathed out before touching my shoulders again making me jump as she buried her head in her neck.

"I'II be your first...dirty deed." She whispered in my ear making me shiver but not from the wind.

"P-pearl your just drunk..let the water run in your--"

"Hush babe hush" she commanded softly before biting my earlobe like the time in the lockers which made me weak in the knees yet I stood perfectly still. She placed butterfly kisses on my neck before biting and licking much stronger than before. I moaned loving how those lips felt.

"Yeah..baby..sing for me." She purred sinfully before pushing me on the grass making my eyes widen as my back hit the softness of the short grass while she grabbed my hands putting them on her hips. She climbed on top of me making my eyes widen further. I wanted to protest but she kissed me.

Pearl's lips meeting mine in a kiss so fierce I couldn't help the moan that left my lips. She bit on my lower lip applying such pressure that it made me gasp before her tougne dived inside my mouth again and licked the roof of my mouth and explored everything.

She pulled away for needed air and I got a view of an angel with how her lips were swollen and cheeks flushed, I felt her cold hand entering the inside of my shirt touching my flat stomach which I responded by grabbed her wraist quickly.

"Don't" I said breathlessly.

"Trust me.. you'll feel good..." she whispered with her pupils diluted ignored my word as she countinusly ran her hand on the pale flesh of my stomach as goosebumps rose, she watched me intensely.

"Pearl." I protested but she suddenly rolled her hips on top of mine regardless of the clothes, making us both moan as my hands tightened on her beautiful hips. She was sitting straight on top of me so I felt such intense pleasure that i couldn't describe.

My head fell against the short grass as it tingled my ears while my breathing became irregular and my heartbeat increased quickly.

Pearl continued with the rythm as her hips moved with my palms cupping her hips... I groaned as she put her hips harder on me.

An intense feeling overwhelmed me as she did this...things that a girl never did to me...things that I've never experienced.

She put her hands on my shoulders pulling me up before her lips met mine again and this kiss was actually a bit smoother and more like a soft tiny peck. I lost control over my flesh as my body took over my mind. Pearl's hips continued the sweet rythm as birds chirped through the night and the moon and stars became our spotlight.

She became faster making my blissfully closed eyes to open and witness glory. Her lips were open realising pleasured sounds that sounded like a beautiful Humm. Pearl's hair which was a bun was now a flowing mess as sweat fell nicely on her forehead.

Suddenly I felt the need to release...the need to feel relief and more, incredible pleasure so I grabbed at her waist strongly feeling her legs shiver and shake while she ground her hips much harder on mine with a soft cry.

She buried her head in my neck holding me tightly as explosion hit me like a wave making me see stars. I accidentally lifted my hips in rthym with her's making her gasp and hold me tighter. I felt something sticky and wet in my pants as we slumped still holding each other.

"So how was it?" Pearl asked near my ear as I shivered trying to catch my breath.

"Beyond words." I replied breathlessly.