Chp 21- Ditching

Neddy's POV

Ditching.

I inhaled nervously looking at the clock again. Pearl had said to meet her at lunch time but I didn't want to jeopardize my perfect attendance but I felt the need to go. I was nervous when she entered English because I feared she might have forgotten the dirty deed that we did.

It was my first time actually um having sticky white things but it actually meant the world to me...in a way. The bell finally rang and I left between the crowd making sure I didn't draw attention like the last time with the red haired and his friends.

I indeed found Pearl standing there after the crowd had left. I inhaled nervously before biting my lip uncomfortably.

I finally got to stand in front of her watching satisfaction spark her eyes making them more precious since they glowed and lit up.

"Ah you came...my tangible."

I blinked at the strange nickname.

"Tangible?" I asked watching her nod.

"Or do you prefer bunny?"

"um tangible is fine I guess." I said thinking of a speech that will convince her that I didn't want to go to whatever she planned and also because I barely knew her.

"Ready to go?"

"Um" I said nervously "you could be an ex-murderer."

She grinned before rolling her eyes.

"Only you would qoute what Hazel said."

I blinked in shock.

"You--"

"Yes my tangible I totally read.. and it is a possibility that am one maybe much more harmful than uu think. Anyway insect your secret pin and we will do the sneaky sneaky." She said slapping the closed locker.

I blinked moving uncomfortably.

"Don't worry..I told Mr Christopher and whoever your gonna be attending that you can't come."

"How do you--"

"Stop asking and let's go." She snapped impatiently making me bite my lip unsure so she rolled her eyes before turning to my locker clicking a code.

"What are you--"

"Aha!" She said in victory opening it up making my mouth drop open but before I could do anything my bag was already off my back and was shoved inside my locker. As quickly as the locker was open..it was closed.

"Let's go tangible." She said wrapping my hands with hers as she pulled me making me stumble so she slowed down.

"Are we going to come back soon?"

"Yes tangible..yes."

I signed in relief but couldn't stop worrying about Mrs Tiffany, maybe she would not mind and think that I met a new friend.

Pearl arrived at the parking lot before gently pushing me to the bike that I haven't seen before. It was nicely polished and dark black.

"We riding this."

I think I paled.

"Relax you'll hold my waist."

I didn't say anything as I looked at the bike.

"Do you trust me?" She asked before turning me to face her. I swallowed before nodding.

"Good so you'll take the helmet." She declared before putting it on top of me making me feel akwardly weird at the sensation of the helmet.