Chp 22- Bury a friend

Start from the beginning

"P my little favorite snake." He greeted before standing up from the sofa so we were eye level. I grinned before shrugging.

"You look happier than normal." He stated making me roll my eyes and walk ten feet away from him so everyone looked at me. I sneered my normal teeth at him like a vimpire making my family give me droll faces while he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want from me?" I asked before crossing my hands over my chest.

"She is not on full goth mode right?" Emmanuel asked uneasy making David sneaker while the rest of these idiots just grimaced.

"Nah." David reassured "she is better."

I raised a brow at that.

"Good." He responded before falling down on the sofa tiredly.

"She used to be under my bed and came out at night just to watch me when I was sleeping...who does that?"

"Careful..I'II bury your ass." I said looking at my nails while Kieran made a distressed noise.

"I know you took my bike."

"Ok and?" I trailed facing him as he drank his beer because that's all he did.....drank beer.

"I'II end you."

I snorted pointing my finger at him.

"I wanna end me too."

"What?" Stephanie demanded like she didn't hear me. I shrugged looking at her.

"I wanna end me honestly am suprised that am still alive."

Steven groaned before looking at the celling. I rolled my eyes at him such a dramatic pussy.

"I made uu famous so you better worship me." I said looking at Emmanuel whose eyes held the story so I rolled my eyes before sitting on the mat.

"Achem! First of all you wore black and grey clothes only and you wore eye contacts that were pure white, secondly my little snakey when you made me famous you said stuff like 'I'II meet you in the dark where you'll come and collect it..but we both know you'll fall apart cause am too expensive.' and lastly that is sooo creepy."

"I know..she was always quite or wearing chains." David butted in.

"Played painful pranks." Stephanie said before grimacing like the memory was painfully "I had green hair for a week...am a damn Queen."

"She was always alone well until this bastard came." Kieran said eyeing Emmanuel who looked pale regardless of his brown skin.

"Really Kieran?" Stephanie groaned "we can't bring men in here because of you."

"Well that's because you're lesbian." David pointed out.

"I'II still attack um... her fingers since she won't have balls." Kieran said still eyeing Emmanuel. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway what you doing here bruh?"

Everyone suddenly turned serious making me raise an eyebrow at the atmosphere.

"Well we received a little message from our so called enemies." Stephanie said glaring at the guards who left immediately.

"Um...it was sent straight to our door which makes no sense." David said signing heavily.

"We have so many guards but they managed to pass through."

I blinked before playing with my piercings.

"And why would Emmanuel be here?" I asked.

"Wow ur such a great friend." Emmanuel said dryly making me grimace.

"Emmanuel is one of the science nerds that work in father's lab along with the others so...he could help with identifying which scorpion wrote this shit." Steven said.

"Our enemies are the scorpions?" I asked with disbelief.

"Yup... apparently our second rated enemies knew we are here." Kieran said taking a gulp before looking at me "I wonder how."

"Hey I was gone a full month." I defended myself making Stephanie roll her eyes sassily.

"Yeah totally... it's not like you drew our symbol and made us constipated." She said sacrasticaly making me smile at the memory.

"Well that's stage one--"

"What do you mean stage one." Kieran demanded "you already did enough so it better stop."

I snorted.

"Bitch am a dominant... and I don't like being told shit too."

Kieran rolled his eyes before an evil smirk crossed his face making me narrow my eyes.

"Is that so?"

"Yes oh my powerful heir... it's not even April and I have plans."

Everyone paled except Kieran.

"P-plans?" Emmanuel questioned.

"Yes there is no way am not doing nothing in April's fools day oh and it's only a few weeks away. And this letter shit could be an inside job." I yawned. "And besides what do they say?"

"Host." Steven answered making me snort.

"Scorpion hosts are ugly."

Emmanuel actually chuckled before signing.

"Well...they definitely saying we are bothering one of their host."

I huffed.

"Lemme see." I outstretched my hand before blinking as a glove was placed in my hand.

"Before you start going gothic on us the paper has fingerprints which is why Emmanuel is here."

I scowled before wearing my gloves and took the letter David held in his gloved hand. I looked at the ripped piece of paper that had the symbol at the end with a careless handwriting as if the person who wrote this was in a hurry.

Leave my host alone🦂

"Well..." I said unsure "which host?"

"That's exactly what we want to figure out." Emmanuel said as I looked at Kieran's eyes which were looking at me. And I guess we thought the same thing for once.

Which host?.