Plan

Lyn POV

*Saturday*

I had expalined the plan to Adilyn which was to make the assistant come over today and clean then she can bring dessert or whatever. Fair deal for free cleaning cause im lazy as hell😂.

She popped up in boody shorts....guess she had other plans. But that aint gonna work. I told her to help me clean, she was taken a back but she wanted to win my heart, so she would do anything.

It took her 3 hours to clean and Adilyn made a big mess which was to turn over a jug of juice on the carpet. And that was another hour of scrubbing. The place was tacky and Aly would have done better.

After that she was tired and wanted to go home and i gladly made her take an uber cause she wasnt finna hop in my Mercedes. I think the fuck not.

Adilyn and i went to the Walmart and got some grocery and also some colouring books to keep her occupied.
We headed home but stopped at Olive Gardens and got dinner.

We went home to eat and we had fun over all. With Aly it wouod be more fun cause her fatass always want extra food. But Adilyn is a reminder of Aly and that is all i could ask for.

I would really like both of them but 1 is better than none.

__________________________________

Hey hoesssss

Sauce next chap

  i mean donut sauce🍩

Honey sauce🍯

All types of sauce...yall dont drip too hard🆒⚢

Like🖒

Comment✍