Stressed

Lyn POV

*Monday*

I dropped Adilyn at school, she seems to be taking this lightly and im taking this hella hard. Like who wouldn't, the love of your life disappears saying dont worry and problay getting her pussy ate or her inside reorganized by somebody else other than you.

I was at work stressed, my assistant has been all over me lately, seems like she was waiting a long time for Aly to leave but i dont like her like that.

She brought me breakfast this morning and good knows what could be in that.

I only want Aly's cooking. Speaking of her...which was the original topic, she BLOCKED me. I knew i was being all annoying but i have never felt this way with someone, no no matter what imma keep searching and she hasnt gone too far, that is something im sure about.

*Lunch time*

Ahhh the best part of the day, i must say. I hadnt have time to make  lunch for me or Adilyn, so i gave her money and i was gonna buy some Fried chicken from Jollibee.

I walked out my office and my assistant was doing the girly thing, you know, pushing up your boobs and putting on lip gloss. I silently and quickly walked off before she could notice me, and i made it to the elevator.

I pulled up in the parking lot and went inside, it wasnt as packed as i expected so i got in line quickly before God changed his mind.

I cashed and waited for my order, then a couple stoped beside me; ughhh could this day get any worse and so it did they started to do PDA as in giving little kisses and the stud stripped the girl with her eyes.

"#26" i ran to the woman and grabbed my order and stalked out. I couldnt stay a next minute.

I sat in my office ready to devour my meal and then the woman walked in, like is she obsessed with me or sumn.

"Ohh Lyn im having dinner at your place Sunday and no objections, ill bring dessert" she giggled and walked out.

ALY DOESN'T EVEN GIGGLE!!

Ok i was getting irritated but i really needed company, maybe she can clean the place while she at it🤔.

She wanted something to do well she has it and im sure Adilyn will love this plan😄 *evil laugh😈*

__________________________________

Hey hoes 💕

Thanks for reading this chap

You guys wondering when Aly is coming back....soon plus she finna make a grand entrance.😂💣

Like🖒

Comment✍