All Alone

Hey guys imma start putting the day at the top so yall dont get confused.

Lyn POV

*Sunday*

I woke up in the middle of the night to a cold, empty bed, knowing Aly  she probly downstairs stuffing her face. I headed down stairs but stopped by Adilyn's room to check on her. She was balling her eyes out, i scooped her up and carried her down stairs to the kitchen and got her some water.

"Hey hey what u crying for?"

"Mommy, momma is gone she go-" she started crying again and honestly i was confused as to what she was saying. I waited till she calmed down and then she spoke

"Aly gone...she left this letter on my night stand" she pulled out a crumbled up sticky note from her pocket. It read

Hey Adilyn baby its mommy (Aly) i wanted to tell you that i love you with all my heart and nobody can replace the love in my heart for you. Don't give Lyn no trouble cause i know she will whop your ass although she soft with you. I lost the baby...but dont worry about that im fine. Do well in school and make Lyn proud, im gone but just know that i am watching over you.

Love,

Mommy

I teared up after reading the letter. Adilyn was sipping on her water and was calming down while anger was boiling in me. I ran upstairs to our room and looked in the closet, all her belongings were gone.

Its 2 in the fucking morning and my girl was gone.

I had to be strong for Adilyn, i sat on the floor. Just then Adi crept up behind me and hugged me

"Dont worry mama, i'll be a good girl and sometimes we loose love but just know she loves us"
I can't believe in taking this from a 3 year old, but that was some LEGIT shit right there.

We layed in bed, Adilyn was playing in my hair just like Aly would, i fell asleep quickly and so did Adilyn.

We are all alone

_____________________________________

Hey hoessss

This some sad shit right here,

Sauce next chap🔥

Like👍
Comment🖎