Kid

Lyn POV

I made my way home but stopped at McDonalds first to get Aly breakfast cause her lazy ass wasnt gonna get over that stove to make shit. I reached home and she was on the couch groaning about she hungry...told ya.

I gave her the bag and she ate that in a minute, i aint even see the bag shii she ate that too?? I sat beside her as she finshed eating her fries

"You aint even offer a nigga some?"

"You aint eat ma...well i dont share food so" she shrugged as she picked a show from Netflix.

"You know what your daughter-"

"OUR daughter..continue"

I felt a type of way like...loved perhaps...ahhhh shit feelings i tell you bout them.

"Yea she said some boy picking on her and i told her he might like her then she said: I aint liking no crusty ass nigga, i bet he cant even wipe his ass good, his momma still doing that and he aint my type. And she made this face👇

Aly busted out laughing and chocked on her fries

Aly busted out laughing and chocked on her fries...she got some drinks to wash it down.

"So..so what you do??"

"I told her to get her ass out ma car and she kissed me and hoped out"

Aly started laughing again and she calmed down from her hype.

We got to party planning: inviting kids from her school, ordering cake, snacks, drinks and a trampoline. It took me 4 hours to do all that mostly because Aly kept looking for food when she should be working on school things online.

I had to drag Aly out the house just to get groceries before we pick up Adilyn. Our next door neighbour was a lesbian but she was old like 69. She was out watering her flowers

Aly ran to the car...i waved at Ms. Fern and went into the car. We made our way to Walmart. If we brought Adilyn i swear we would buy the whole store out.
Aly was trying to get a box of cereal from the top shelf but she was too short. I went behind her and got it she turned around and crashed into my chest...i looked down at her right into her eyes, she shly looked away. Aly's skin wasnt that light so i couldnt see her face redned but i know she was blushing.

I removed a strand of hair from her face. I leaned down to her ear

"Why you shy??"

"Im not" she protested, poking out her bottom lip and i stole a quick peck and continued to shop. She stood there dumbfolded and followed behind me quietly.

I guess that was a SHOCKER

_________________________________

hey guys 

Like
Comment