Captain Suho soon comes into view as the detectives round the corner of the hall, his arms crossed over his chest as he motions for them to come into his office.

"Let's get straight to the point, shall we?" Captain Suho starts, "how is the investigation coming along?"

"It's complicated sir." EunMin says letting out a small sigh. "We still don't have enough evidence to find the person killing the hybrids. Whoever it is is very meticulous at what they do, leaving no traces behind in the crime scenes."

"Okay." Captain Suho says letting out a sigh of his own. "I hate to put more pressure on you but we really need to catch this person." He adds making the detectives shift on their chairs.

He almost made it sound like they weren't trying hard enough.

"You two are my best pair of detectives. If you can't figure it out..."

"Then what?" Namjoon says narrowing his eyes.

"Then we are going to have to make the case public, after all, we are this close to getting caught considering the amount of hybrid killings in the last few months." Captain Suho says leaning back on his chair.

"How much longer do you need until you can catch the culprit?" The Captain asks. "Do we really have no clues?" He asks making Namjoon scoff slightly.

"With all due respect sir," Namjoon starts, "this isn't your regular serial killer case. Someone is targeting these hybrids on purpose but they don't have a pattern, their killings are random."

"We think that the hybrids he kills are the ones he finds when they escape from wherever they came from. Which means he's not a serial killer, he's a hunter." EunMin explains.

"Well he's done a pretty good job at not leaving any clues behind." Captain Suho says with a sigh. "I'm really sorry, I know it's not easy." He adds giving them an apologetic look. "But if it helps, we brought in the latest hybrid, maybe you'll find something new?" He says sounding hopeful.

"We will try our best sir." Namjoon says with a curt nod.

With a nod of his own, Captain Suho stands up guiding the two detectives towards the newest hybrid.

"Take as much time as you need." He adds closing the door behind him, giving the detectives space to work.

After exchanging a brief glance, the detectives make their way towards the body, carefully examining it for any new clues.

As Namjoon bends down to inspect the hybrid closer, he jumps back in surprise when he feels a strong grip on his arm, eyes glancing at EunMin who stands a few feet away looking as shocked as he is.

"A-are you the detectives?" The hybrid asks in a raspy voice.

"Yes." Namjoon says placing a hand on the hybrids back to help him sit up, while EunMin hands him a bottle of water she got earlier.

"Good." He adds relaxing his tense shoulders.

"May we ask what happened?" EunMin asks pulling up a chair and sitting next to him.

"I barely managed to escape. I pretended to be dead so they would leave me alone, but I really need your help."

"What do you need help with?" Namjoon asks.