Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Walking back to where I left them, it seems like I can't brush off the smile on my face. I bet I look like some kind of walking giant clown or something.

From a distance I can see Tae and Cop just standing beside my car and the shotgun door was open. As I got closer I can hear them arguing.

"Don't be shy Cop."

"I told you P' I'm not! You should do it." Based on my angel's voice he's definitely shy, cute.

I tap Cop's shoulder since his back is facing me. It startled him a bit that made him turn quickly towards me. He almost bump into my chest because he didn't expect the closeness of our distance from each other.

"Is something wrong?" I slowly asked looking down at him. He looks so small and vulnerable staring up at me with those twinkling eyes. He started replying that my gaze automatically followed the moment of his lips. Can I just lean and capture those lips, I bet my heart that those taste sweet and addictive.

"P'Tae kept convincing me to seat on the shotgun but I told him that he should be the one since he's your close friend." His grumpy tone wasn't enough to show his annoyance that he unknowingly partnered it with a cute pout. Is this kid testing my willpower to stop myself from kissing him in public or what?

"And I said I don't want to because I'm so tired of seeing Kim's face all day." I know Cop's waiting for me to comment on what Tae said but from the way he talked he's giving me an opportunity to have my angel beside me even just for awhile. Now I really don't know if I should keep my friends or not.

"It's fine Cop if you seat at the shotgun cause Lung Tae already taken all the backseat. He needs his afternoon nap. " I pointed at Tae who's trying to positioned his giant self on the back seats so he can take a short nap later as I drive us towards the venue.

I felt Cop's hot breath when he gave out a long sigh at Tae's actions. Someone's really trying to test my patience. Please not now my angel, I'm still trying to court you (without your knowledge) ...

Even if I don't want to, I half-heartedly move away from him and signal him to enter the car while I hold the door for him. His pout didn't left his cute face even when he took his seat and so does the stupid smile on my handsome face.

I closed his door and I hurriedly went to the driver's seat but before I hop on I remove my backpack from my shoulders. I was going to put it at the backseat but Tae already took all the space while sleeping soundly. I can put it at the trunk but I'm too lazy to go there.

My worry might be too obvious that my angel grab it still pouting. "I'll carry it for you P' that's the least I can do since you're giving me and P'Tae a ride." He's truly my cute caring pouting angel.

I swear I didn't plan anything that's been happening to us since earlier. I promise!

"Thank you kab." After I gave my sweetest thanks I started the car. I was about to get my seat belt when I noticed that Cop's having a hard to pull his. I remembered that it always get stuck somewhere so I automatically lean in close to him to help his problem.

At first I didn't noticed how close we are when I caught his eyes looking at my face. For the second time this hour there's almost a short distance between us. I watched his face turn red as I can feel my face burning. Wait am I blushing?!

It's been a long time since I felt this shy and awkward to myself. Because of this shocking feeling I was the one who broke our short staring contest when I successfully pulled the seat belt to it's lock and with shaking hands I did the same to mine.

Still flustered I tried my best to drive on the college roads while also trying  not to crash or hit anything but I accidentally step on the breaks when Tae whispered something on my ear.

"Can you not attack my cousin before you tell him you like him?"

Shit Kim control yourself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading kab~