Chapter 26

Chapter 26

| Kimmon's POV|

Cop wai at me and I just stand there like a complete idiot looking at his cute adorable face that is somewhat irritated. So he was the one I was angrily talking to. I can't blame him if he's angry at me but I didn't mean to.

I look back at Tee and he was laughing with Tae, knowing that I screw-up big time. I just gave them a death glare before looking back at Copter.

"Wadee Cop, umm come in. Sorry about---" I open the door wider for him and let him pass trying to explain my side of the story but Tee cut me of.

"Sorry about him, he didn't get enough sleep so he's in a bad mood." Tee hook his right arm around Cop and he just nodded staring at me still iritated. Tee why such a liar?! Also how could you do that in front of me?

"Sawadee kab everyone." Oh she's here and she still have that heavy make up on her as usual. Wait what was her name again?

"Hey sis, why didn't you let me pick you up?" Godt went to her side and was planning on copying Tee's gestures but she just ignore him like he didn't exist and went straight to Bas. Isn't she sweet?

My thoughts about her are slowly changing, I thought she was still super clingy to her idiot of a brother like when she was little but surprisingly it was the other way around and Godt was now the clingy sibling. I could watch it all day of her ignoring Godt, making him miserable.

But of course, that didn't mean she could just stick around my love all the time! Come on! How can I make my moves when she's around?

"She's such a sweet sister, huh?" I smirk at Godt nudging him. That made him look even sadder and I could really laugh at his face right now but maybe later, when my love is not in front of me.

As I was teasing him, Cop begun walking towards us and I can feel my heart running a marathon as he came closer. He's effect on me doesn't change and I'm good with that but I'm hoping I won't do something stupid because of it.

He stop in front of me and I already construct a sentence in my mind, ready to talk to him but to my dismay he look at Godt placing a hand on God's left shoulder. Why!?

"Don't worry P'Godt. It's just that..." He said, consoling him while softly pat his shoulder. Told you he's an angel, my angel. "... her patience vanish from too much waiting cause someone won't answer my simple question then afterwards angrily hang-up on me. Don't you just want to tear that person apart?"

He throw those words looking straight at me. He IS very angry. So when he's that angry to someone he is like a cute devil while to others he's an cute angel?

I look away from him trying to hide my smile because of those thoughts. Well well well I like devils, they're smart, handsome and sexy like him and myself. He passed the qualifications like a landslide.

"I'm happy to help you tear that person apart, Cop." Godt answered but I didn't care cause my best friend won't let him. I'm very important to Bas or more like the coupons I give him.

"You could do that when the movie is over, OK?" Tee went to Cop's side then once again hook his arm around him. Now I know who I want to tear apart before they do it to me.

"Dude, I want you to meet Copter. He's our main videographer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading kab~