Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"What are you laughing at?"

I fixed my collar and held my head high as I brush my hair (why? I just want to, don't question me you muggle) then look at the person who just asked me that.

"Oh hi, I didn't notice you already done flirting with each other." I said smilling at him, he just rolled his eyes at me not amuse to what I just said.

"Or maybe you're both done making something that would make our population rate higher than it is." Again my comment earn a long roll of his eyes, annoyed.

"Ha ha ha ha. There, I made it four. I hope you appreciate it, friend. NO SARCASM AT ALL." He said with his I don't give a fudge look. I responded with a loud chuckle and he gave me for the third time the roll of his eyes, irritated.

"So let's go? " I said and he turn around planning to leave the cafe. "Wait scratch that, You guys go ahead. I'm still need to meet someone just in 1 hour." I said when I saw my angel came back. I followed him with my eyes until he reached his table while she still taking a picture of her salad. The heck? She's still not done acting like a professional photographer?

"Or you're busy looking at someone. You know he might melt anytime now if you keep looking at him with that heated stare, P." Bas said following my gaze and now also staring at him. I quickly covered both of his eyes and pushed him to his lover who is just standing there waiting for us and like his cute lover smirking evilly at me, teasing silently.

"Hey! No looking! I know that I already told you, I don't like others staring at what's mine!" Wrong move...

The couple's evil smile only grew more when I said those words and I am literally face-palm my face in front of them because of my sudden confession. I'm such an idiot! Of course a handsome idiot I might add~

"Yours, huh? YOURS...." Bas said nodding his head upside-down and Godt joining him while folding his arms and leaning at the door frame of the back exit.

"Yes MINE, so now children. Leave Uncle Kim alone, go play house with each other elsewhere. OK?" I said emphasizing the word mine so that they will leave me the heck alone.

When I said the word mine in front of them, I can feel butterflies in my stomach not just flying but also jumping from excitement.

"I really wanna punch your face right now P. Could you hide that proud smile of yours?" I didn't notice that I was already smiling that way if he didn't point that out.

"What smile?"

"I'm so done answering that question, hayss~" He turn around and hold his lovers hand. How it's my turn to roll my eyes at them. Ok, what a show off~ "Enjoy your night P, Byee."

He turn around to look at me and wave goodbye. Godt salute at me still has the teasing smile as a good bye. Geeze these two really alike in personality. Both may look quiet but in reality both are one walking teasing machine. I've had enough of these two.

"Just go, geeze. Enjoy the night love birds." I playfully act like I have a hat and tip (British bow with fandora hat) at them as sign of goodbye. Then they were gone to God knows where and what they're be doing for the whole night finally together. Good for them...

Now it's my time to enjoy my lonely night just staring at my angel from afar. I called the waiter and made my first move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~